• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmmm, Im not great myself if I'm honest" she replied as she stepped outside. "But I'm working on it" she smiled at him. "So...how do you like it here so far?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm, Im not great myself if I'm honest" she replied as she stepped outside. "But I'm working on it" she smiled at him. "So...how do you like it here so far?" She asked, trying to make conversation.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"From what I have seen, it seems to be peaceful, but enjoyable." he said, fighting back the shyness. "But I have not seen much." he spoke softly. "How do you like it, here?" he asked as he fidgeted with a paper doll as they walked and talked.

Madoka walks hand in hand with her, happy to just spend this time in silence. He snuggles her as they approach the dorms.

@Nonalaka

(Sorry for the delay. Movie night ^_^ ')

"Ah, well, the people are certainly a lot kinder here than in my previous school, so I guess I find it nice" she replied, occasionally glancing over at the paper dolls "so, do you want to tell me about yourself perhaps?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

--------------------------------

As they Arrived outside the door, Moriko smile up at him. "Well, I had a lovely time, Goodnight" she chimed as she gave him a snuggle.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Goodnight, Meowriko~" Madoka said, licking her cheek softly.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, well, the people are certainly a lot kinder here than in my previous school, so I guess I find it nice" she replied, occasionally glancing over at the paper dolls "so, do you want to tell me about yourself perhaps?"
@Jofune Tsurabisu
He noticed her glances at the paper dolls. "This is part of my abilities. I can bring them to life in a reasonable facsimile of any creature or person I encountered. The Butterfly, however is one of the thirteen shinkami contracted to me since the day of my birth. Her name is Nadaki, and she once was the kami of the butterflies, until her followers grew too few, and shrines even fewer. Most of the creations I create are simple, and can follow simple orders, as long as they do not require emotions. I am an Onmyoji mystic adept apprentice. We were once revered as ghost tamers, fortune tellers and diviners. But there was more to it than that. My great grandfather could bend time and space to his will, but in his journal told of the great tolls the greater spells had taken. So I do not attempt what he did, until I can be named master, and that is a far off dream. So when I turned sixteen, my grandfathers shrine started to feel weird to me. So I decided to explore further, and discovered a hidden room, full of my great grandfathers books and tools. Due to his machinations, most of it imprinted on my brain, only to be used through deep study and preparedness, but there is loads more I have to learn." he let his words flow. "So please, tell me about yourself, before I spend too much time on myself." he asked politely.

The Watcher blushes, adjusting his mask despite the fact that it was aligned correctly. "I missed you too Thana, things were just too...lonely...without you."

Panda finishes eating the bamboo and smiles. He gets on all fours and starts crawling away. "Bye! Thanks for the bamboo!" He crawls away, towards the dorms. (Panda is free!)

@shyland

Metaphysics said:
(If you wanted to FTB then I would have gone with it)
Eve looked up at the new arrival. "Zero, what's going on?" She asked him with worry in her voice.
((I would have FTB, if I couldn't think of an interesting plot twist. I thought of one.))

Zero laughed. In latin, his name means memory. So he's a memory reaper? He stole my memories of him being my son? Wait, if he really has that kind of power, he could be fooling me. There is only one way to find out.

"Please, A scrawny little kid like you? I'd rather adopt a kid from a center for the disabled. Kids with autism there probably have more skill than you do, and all they do is stack jars for a living."

((Just to put this out there, this is Zero saying that, not me. That's just out right mean. .-.))

Jason winced, and then looked surprise, taken back. "I am your son! Look, I can prove it!"

Zero laughed again, retreating into his normal human form, seeming completely off guard now. "Oh please, the only way to prove you're a Messor is if you show you got a pair, and a little boy like you won't even have a pair yet." He laughed, waving him away. "Go play with your dolls little boy, I have other things to be doing."

Jason glared at him, the intent to kill radiating from him.

red%20eyes%20snapshot%20anime%20tv%20series%20guilty%20crown%20ouma%20shu%201920x1080%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_37.jpg

"Alright. How's this for proof?" Jason snapped his fingers, and suddenly all of Zero's lost memories of him and himself before he reincarnated returned.

Zero stumbled back, leaning heavily against the wall. "W-w-w-what? What is this? Jason? W-w-w-why..." He held his head, shivering. "Why did you steal my memories? My plan... it almost worked... you ruined all of it! Why, why would you do this to me?!"

@Metaphysics

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "night every one" she said as Annabel walked over to the altar looking stone that Thana told Al about and layed down on it while Hina sat there and blushed

Shira woke up the next morning on top of ansom and smiled "morning love" she wispered before she layed her head back down on his chest

@AsongOfIceandFire @AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Good morning." He spoke as he had been awake for awhile. "I hope you slept well, darling."

Roman said:
(( Yay! :3 ))

Kio watched, Joe in suspicion. He didn't say a word, but, he did make sure nothing happened.

Han nodded, "This guy here, offered to help you. With the werewolf problem that is. He said we wanted to speak to you..... alone." Han said regretfully.

@Sixxx
Sofia sniffed at Kio and sat at his feet lookin up at him

Joe shifted and stood in front of them "Dylan , come with me dear . Imma help you out " he bent over and held out a kind hand to help her up

Dylan looked at Han and kissed him "ill be right back " she took Joes hand and stood pushing him away after she could stand on her own , not wanting to touch him

Han had a look of worry in his eyes, but refused to show it on his face. When Dylan kissed him, he nodded and whispered, "Be careful."

Kio continued to watch the wolves, "Interesting. Maybe I could use a soul to study them a bit more." He thought to himself. "Han, I doubt they'd harm her. Just relax."

@Sixxx

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles, glad she loves him a lot. He chuckles when she sticks out her tongue. "I'm so totally going to get you for that..."
Trix grinned raising an eyebrow "How so?" her ees glittered.

trix said:
Trix grinned raising an eyebrow "How so?" her ees glittered.
Clover smiles "You know how." He chuckles and winks at her.

Roman said:
Han had a look of worry in his eyes, but refused to show it on his face. When Dylan kissed him, he nodded and whispered, "Be careful."

Kio continued to watch the wolves, "Interesting. Maybe I could use a soul to study them a bit more." He thought to himself. "Han, I doubt they'd harm her. Just relax."

@Sixxx
(im sorry we got ready for mothers day and got my prom dress im so tired

Sixxx said:
(im sorry we got ready for mothers day and got my prom dress im so tired
(Tomorrow I'm going to go all out for my mom... I'm going to make her food... Buy her flowers.. Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back