• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I known -sighes-)

Hina pulled away and blushed as she stared int his eyes before pushing off of him and diving down to a coral reef and hiding some where in it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I known -sighes-)
Hina pulled away and blushed as she stared int his eyes before pushing off of him and diving down to a coral reef and hiding some where in it

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he searched around as he was about to light them on fire he realised he was in water and continued searching

Hina watched Al with a smile on her face before she silently sliped behind him the wraped her arms around his neck and pressed against his back

(back, @Nonalaka)

"Thank you very much.." he spoke as he gathered his bag. He felt happy at meeting Dakota. "That is a lovely name, Dakota." he sighed as his shyness was exceeding maximum recommended levels. His illusion failed, not hiding his bright red face. "Well I guess it cannot be helped if no one was around, they must be busy." he said sounding far off. damn failure.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina watched Al with a smile on her face before she silently sliped behind him the wraped her arms around his neck and pressed against his back

[/QUOTE]
Al looked surprised before smiling as he dove up taking both of then hundreds of feet in the air as he spoke "Isn't it beautiful?" He said as he looked out over the ocean

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded before she realized where they where and. Screamed while holding onto als neck tightly and clinging to his back

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed as they continued to fall "It'll be fine if I hit the ground sure it will kill me but after all I still have a normal Dragon Soul even if it isn't a God" He smirked as he grew wings and they began to fly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just yelled more as she clung to Al tightly

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed as his wings covered him and Hina as they dove down only to fly even higher up "Don't worry I won't drop you"

"Thanks, I dislike it though, it has a harsh sound to it I think" she shrugged a little as she made her way to the door "you seem a bit nervous, are you alright?" She asked as she stared at him.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just clung to Al tighter with her eyes closed waiting for them to land

[/QUOTE]
Al finally landed still laughing "Are you ok Hina?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina clung to Al tightly as she nuzzled his neck "y-yeah" she said into his neck

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a bit "I'm ticklish there" He said while blushing a little

Nonalaka said:
"Thanks, I dislike it though, it has a harsh sound to it I think" she shrugged a little as she made her way to the door "you seem a bit nervous, are you alright?" She asked as she stared at him.
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"It is just...I am not used to....talking to girls."He spoke softly, as he tried to look away. A collective groan/sigh can be felt throughout the universe at the boyish plight of the young Onmyoji mystic. He followed her trying not to be a burden. "Only...those...who...cannot...see....how...awesome..." he let his thought trail off as he tried to maintain talking to her. (he has had little to no interaction with girls outside his childhood friend, and her abduction left a deep scar on him..)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed some more then kissed Al again

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her as well as he put his hands on her back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back