• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
(Tomorrow I'm going to go all out for my mom... I'm going to make her food... Buy her flowers.. Etc.)
(( We shall all indulge in Mother's Day festivities for our mothers! :P ))

Roman said:
(( We shall all indulge in Mother's Day festivities for our mothers! :P ))
(We shall make her breakfast in bed, dinner, and lunch! WE SHALL BUY HER FLOWERS AND DO ALL THE HOUSE CHORES FOR HER (even though I do it anyways.) ALL OUT MAN!)

Slaxt said:
(We shall make her breakfast in bed, dinner, and lunch! WE SHALL BUY HER FLOWERS AND DO ALL THE HOUSE CHORES FOR HER (even though I do it anyways.) ALL OUT MAN!)
(( That's right!!!! HOO AHH!! ))

trix said:
Trix chuckled and looked around "Where is everyone?" she blinked curiously.
Clover looks around "I don't know... Usually there are people here." He sighs and shrugs.

Elizabeth yawns, she had been playing TF2 for fifteen hours straight on the computer in her dorm room and had replaced the batteries in her mouse three times already. "I think I'm addicted to this game...Meh, I still wanna keep playing."

(TF2 IS THE BEST SHOOTER GAME EVER!!!!) Elizabeth sighs, entering a new game. Her username, "AssasinMaster23". Her goal, kill everyone possible as her favorite and main class, spy. "Perfect, now which loadout was I using again? Oh yeah, Deadringer, Spycicle, and Embassador, like usual. Standard sapper." She says to herself, deciding that she'd probably try and use a different loadout later. She had her mic turned off, she didn't like chatting with other players.

(LOL. I play TF2 sometimes. I also play CS:GO)

AriaTheWatcher said:
(CS:GO is pretty good, but I'm horrible at it xD )
(Don't worry I can help you xD Just add me whenever.)

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo is using her favorite loadout for the spy and goes in game "hm... AssassinMaster23... let's see how you handle..."

[/QUOTE]
( xD How the hell did we end up here?) William walked outside and began to pace (I'M FREE!!!!!)

Slaxt said:
making her breakfast before she gose to work , and then cleaning the ENTIRE house , making her dinner and serving it to her onthe brand new plates shes wanted for a really long time and now and then im making her chocolate strawberries

Elizabeth smiles, having already gotten 8 kills without dying very quickly, 3 of them coming from idiot snipers who were as stationary as rocks. "Seriously? 3 stupid snipers on one team? What're the odds." She mumbles, disguising as a blu team spy and trying to get a bit closer to blu team's spawn.

William decided to go check some of the new people at the school as he looked he spoke to himself "Milo huh?" He said as he started to sense where she was

((Lol didn't see that last part I reacted quickly

shortyshot8 said:
William decided to go check some of the new people at the school as he looked he spoke to himself "Milo huh?" He said as he started to sense where she was
((Um... she is in the world wide web... literally

(( forget my last TF2 post))

Milo is back at Blue spawn and asks on mic if anyone is back at spawn and all answer no

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo jumps out and shoots AssassinMaster23 in the head acouple times with her Dead Ringer

[/QUOTE]
(...Isn't the deadringer a watch? You know, for CLOAKING?)

...♅Akira began walking around the school campus, analysing the new students. He didn't know anyone there, everyone he had known or interacted with was dead, apart from Zero. He sighed and walked over to a small bike rack and leaned against it, soon looking at the ground. He remained silent♅...

“ ... ”

light2-4_zpsmogkacmx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="subject 635]((Lol didn't see that last part I reacted quickly

((Um... she is in the world wide web... literally

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah I know) William was finding it impossible to track her down "How the hell is she somewhere that has no water there's only one place he could think of "Now how the hell is someone in the internet.....*Sigh* Well Al it's time to put the computer you never use to use" He said before going to his dorm "Now where the hell could she be?"

@subject 635

AriaTheWatcher said:
(...Isn't the deadringer a watch? You know, for CLOAKING?)
((It is, I'm tired and messing up.. srry.. had a full day of work....

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah I know) William was finding it impossible to track her down "How the hell is she somewhere that has no water there's only one place he could think of "Now how the hell is someone in the internet.....*Sigh* Well Al it's time to put the computer you never use to use" He said before going to his dorm "Now where the hell could she be?"
@subject 635
((Lol that's nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back