• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shrugged then heaitantly pushed into Al for a hug as she brought her hands to his bare chest

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little before hugging her back

Daniel reaver]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4560-sixx/ said:
@Sixx[/URL] I can't find your post >.<)
Hina blushed when the girl came in to help her but let the lady help her get the swim suit on then she thanked her before waiting for Al to come back so she could show him
that because you didnt reply

Daniel reaver](Shes a servant of death than can lift a 600 pound blade like it was a feather xD ) Hina blushed a little and gladly held als hand before she looked at Thana Thana groaned and looked at al and Hina "you two go I want to spend time with warcher" she said to them @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
((

ichigo-bankai-fullbring-o.gif
So we're similar in power. I just can change the size of my sword. (B') ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled then grabed one of ALS hand s and pulled him twoards the water with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he was pulled and thought "It really is nice" He laughed a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](She's a servant of death I think that's the only difference oh and she's like 200 years old)

[/QUOTE]
(( I would like to fight her one day. Make sure she doesn't die. ^~^ ))

"Well, lets get you to bed. You have a date in the morning, after all.." Madoka says, smiling as they start to walk.

@Nonalaka

Hina giggled and rushed into the water before diving under the surface And swimming around

(I don't think I'm gonna have the servants of Thana die)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled and rushed into the water before diving under the surface And swimming around
(I don't think I'm gonna have the servants of Thana die)

[/QUOTE]
(( Good. :megusta: I want to have a nice battle with her, and I won't be able to do so if she's dead. ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina watched Al and giggled happily then blushed as she started to think about him

[/QUOTE]
Al dove back down and began meditating on the floor of the sea

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina wadded where she always in the water and looked around for al

[/QUOTE]
Al silently swam up and grabbed Hina by the leg to scare her

(@Roman this sucks I cant find sixxx last post and I think she's mad at me)

Hina scramed then grabed Al and pulled him up ready to punch him before she realized who it was and quickly nuzzled his chest "don't do that" she said quietly

Daniel reaver]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] this sucks I cant find sixxx last post and I think she's mad at me)

Hina scramed then grabed Al and pulled him up ready to punch him before she realized who it was and quickly nuzzled his chest "don't do that" she said quietly
Al laughed a little "Man we are the ultimate team you being all powerful and me faster than light" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned up at him "don't do that" she said before she blushed then wraped her arms around his neck and kissed him

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed her back and thought "Why does it have to be so good?" He blushed a little

(( Dang @Daniel reaver. That does suck. ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned up at him "don't do that" she said before she blushed then wraped her arms around his neck and kissed him

[/QUOTE]
(( Death blow to the face? ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back