• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina blushed more then tried to put the swim suit on by her self best got tangled up and fell over "ow ow ow" she wined as she got up and tried to untangle her self from the top

The Watcher shrugs, deciding it to be a good idea to see who had said his name since he was bored. He appears next to Thana, his mask almost falling off before he could catch it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more then tried to put the swim suit on by her self best got tangled up and fell over "ow ow ow" she wined as she got up and tried to untangle her self from the top

[/QUOTE]
Al decided to man up and put a blindfold over his eyes "I'M GOING TO SAVE THIS GIRL!!!" He said while completely serious

Thana looked over and smiled happily "warcher!!" She sai with de lightly as she wraped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly

@AriaTheWatcher

Hina kept trying to untangle her self from the top but triped and fell again "owww" she wined as she tryed to get back up

Daniel reaver]Thana looked over and smiled happily "warcher!!" She sai with de lightly as she wraped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]

Hina kept trying to untangle her self from the top but triped and fell again "owww" she wined as she tryed to get back up
Al walked in "Uhh Hina where are you exactly?" He said as he never thought of a plan

Hina looked up at al and blushed uncontrolalby and kept quiet while lying there on the floor tangled in the top trying to get untangled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked up at al and blushed uncontrolalby and kept quiet while lying there on the floor tangled in the top trying to get untangled

[/QUOTE]
Al looked annoyed "I can't help you if you don't tell me I know it's embarrassing but I need to help you"

"I'm sorry, Peaches. I'll try to find a teleporter to feed on, so that you don't have to suffer so much." Madoka says, kissing Moriko's cheek quietly as he continued to head towards the school.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed "d-down here" she said quietly as she blushed more and slightly tryed to cover her self

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little as he kneeled down "Now tell me what happened?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-i got tangeled up" she said Nepali as she watched Al nervously "I-i don't know how to put it on th-the top" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "I would help you but I don't want to grab something wrong" He said before blushing

Hina blushed more then looked around for some one that could help her maybe another girl that was at the swim suit shop or a worker that was there

@Nonalaka @shortyshot8

(There's a way to hop in nona)

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more then looked around for some one that could help her maybe another girl that was at the swim suit shop or a worker that was there
@Nonalaka @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and and walked back out "Man what should I do?"

Moriko chuckled "you'll be fine peaches" she called to the creature 'eeeeh, how can you be so calm with such a thing??' Peaches replied. "That's very kind of you" she said with a giggle to madoka.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I'm tangled up" she nervously said in a quiet voice "m-maybe find a worker or another girl that will help" she said to Al

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed and began to look around before finding a lady who worked there and sending her in after Hina

Roman said:
(( Sorry about my days of disappearance. (':3) ))
Han looked at the wolf of sniffed him, "Shoo, dog. Shoo." Han said sliding the dog away from his leg. When Han heard Dylan speak he looked in her direction and spoke, "Are you alright?" He asked her.

@Sixxx
(its ok :D )

Dylan moaned and looked at him focusing on him " holy shit " she becomes human , the last bone snaped and reformed human " i really hope that gets fast and will hurt less soon"

Joe watched her for a moment while she shifted

(@Sixx I can't find your post >.<)

Hina blushed when the girl came in to help her but let the lady help her get the swim suit on then she thanked her before waiting for Al to come back so she could show him

(( Yay! :3 ))

Kio watched, Joe in suspicion. He didn't say a word, but, he did make sure nothing happened.

Han nodded, "This guy here, offered to help you. With the werewolf problem that is. He said we wanted to speak to you..... alone." Han said regretfully.

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back