• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina giggled and grabed the sword with one hand lifting it efortlessly and sliding it back onto her back before blushing again and pressing into als chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled and grabed the sword with one hand lifting it efortlessly and sliding it back onto her back before blushing again and pressing into als chest

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Yo-You're really heavy!" He said as his bones were being crushed

Hina giggled and pulled Al up effotlessly before she softly pushed into his chest again

"Come one love birds lets go" Thana said as she walked out of her room and twoards the door

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled and pulled Al up effotlessly before she softly pushed into his chest again
"Come one love birds lets go" Thana said as she walked out of her room and twoards the door

[/QUOTE]
Al's face turned pale "I'm going to die here!" He yelled

Hina looked up at him then walked after Thana before running back and grabing als hand "come on" she said quietly before pulling him out the door

Thana smiled at Al and Hina "there cute together" she said to her self as she started walking twoards the school

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked up at him then walked after Thana before running back and grabing als hand "come on" she said quietly before pulling him out the door
Thana smiled at Al and Hina "there cute together" she said to her self as she started walking twoards the school

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he followed "This should be fun!"

Hina pulled Al along as they neared the school 'I hope he Stayes with me' she thought as she walked

Thana walked behind the two with a smile "so what do you two want to do" she asked them with a giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina pulled Al along as they neared the school 'I hope he Stayes with me' she thought as she walked
Thana walked behind the two with a smile "so what do you two want to do" she asked them with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled back "Not sure what about you guys?"

Hina just smiled as she pulled Al into the school yard and looked around for some thing to do not caring that people where staring at her because of her clothing or the massive sword on her back

Thana srugged "well it would be nice if we could go hang out with some one but whose around" she said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just smiled as she pulled Al into the school yard and looked around for some thing to do not caring that people where staring at her because of her clothing or the massive sword on her back
Thana srugged "well it would be nice if we could go hang out with some one but whose around" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "I'm going to get completely murdered!"

Hina looked around the yard like a little girl at an amusement park "it's pretty" she said to her self as she looked around while holding als hand

Thana walked past them and sighed "is there nothing to do around here any more" she said as she thought of warcher and wished he was here with her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked around the yard like a little girl at an amusement park "it's pretty" she said to her self as she looked around while holding als hand
Thana walked past them and sighed "is there nothing to do around here any more" she said as she thought of warcher and wished he was here with her

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Let's go somewhere"

"Where" Thana said to Al as she looked back at him "where would we go" she asked him

Hina smiled then turned to Al and pressed into his chest happily nuzzling his chest and giggling quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Where" Thana said to Al as she looked back at him "where would we go" she asked him
Hina smiled then turned to Al and pressed into his chest happily nuzzling his chest and giggling quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al grinned "Maybe the Beach" He said happily

Thana grined at al "ok" she said knowing what Al was thinking "shall we bring blake and Annabel and Luce" she asked him

Hina perked up at the sound of nech then nuzzled als chest more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana grined at al "ok" she said knowing what Al was thinking "shall we bring blake and Annabel and Luce" she asked him
Hina perked up at the sound of nech then nuzzled als chest more

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Sure why not!" He said in a happy tone

Last edited by a moderator:
"You've never seen one?" She asked "ah, well its a device that gives you directions to anywhere you want to go" she explained.

@Kalin Scarlet

-----------------

((Is there anyone who wants to interact with my new character, Colin? ;o;))

(Luce is watching a tournament out in the world, somewhere)

"I see. That really would be useful." Madoka said, stretching. "Well, how about we head back to school, and try for this movie again in the morning?" I say, looking at you.

@Nonalaka

Hina giggled happily then blushed before she slid her hand into one of als then nuzzled his chest more

Thana just nodded in agreement before she sighed "Hina doesn't have a swim suit" she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled happily then blushed before she slid her hand into one of als then nuzzled his chest more
Thana just nodded in agreement before she sighed "Hina doesn't have a swim suit" she said

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I have plenty of money from my part-time job"

Thana grined at al "ohhh" she said mischeviously as she looked from Hina to Al and back

Hina stood there and happily pushed against Al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana grined at al "ohhh" she said mischeviously as she looked from Hina to Al and back
Hina stood there and happily pushed against Al

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "What's there to ohhh about?" He thought about his job "Man being a chef can be a pain"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back