• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina crawled over to Al and got close to his face to inspect his eyes "your eye looks normal" she said as her face got closer to his
Thana kneeled over and sighed "your nightmares are gonna be a problem for you" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Whatever it's no big deal" He said trying not to worry anyone about it

Hina stared at his eye worriedly tryin to figure out what was wrongn "no it is a big deal right Thana" Hina said as she put her hands on als cheeks so he wouldn't move

Thana nodded in agreement "it is a big deal Al where family so that always makes it a big deal" she said as she watched Hina get closer to Al to inspect his eye

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared at his eye worriedly tryin to figure out what was wrongn "no it is a big deal right Thana" Hina said as she put her hands on als cheeks so he wouldn't move
Thana nodded in agreement "it is a big deal Al where family so that always makes it a big deal" she said as she watched Hina get closer to Al to inspect his eye

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little "It was only a stupid childish nightmare I mean it wasn't even that bad as I said......"

Hina continued to stare at his eye worriedly

Thana just shook her head "well the nightmares come from being a new born servant but I've never seen them this bad" Thana said to Al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina continued to stare at his eye worriedly
Thana just shook her head "well the nightmares come from being a new born servant but I've never seen them this bad" Thana said to Al

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Maybe it's from...............Nevermind I don't wish to speak of that" He said as he frowned again

Hina just looked at him even more worried now "are you ok" she asked as she got even closer to him while worry laced her voice

Thana watched Al curiously after what he said 'after what' she thought

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just looked at him even more worried now "are you ok" she asked as she got even closer to him while worry laced her voice
Thana watched Al curiously after what he said 'after what' she thought

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at Hina as she was only a few inches away from his face "Ye-Yeah I'm fine" He said nervously

Hina stared at him not noticing how close she was because she was to worried about Al at the moment "are you sure" she asked worry lacing her voice

Thana stood back up and streched before yawning "well were awake now so.." She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina stared at him not noticing how close she was because she was to worried about Al at the moment "are you sure" she asked worry lacing her voice
Thana stood back up and streched before yawning "well were awake now so.." She said

[/QUOTE]
Al spoke "Yeah I'm fine my eye just stings a bit" He said and looked over at Thana "Welp what will we do now?"

Hina got even closer to Al to look at his eye "it doesn't look like any thing wrong" she said worriedly

"Why not just go to school" Thana said with a happy smile Before she walked into her closet to get dressed

"Well, actually there was a Cosplay tournament I wanted to participate in. It was a team event, though. I guess I'll stay and watch at the very least..." Luce said, beginning to walk off.

@Himeragi Seiker

trix said:
Trix smiled as well hugging him back tightly "Me too, long as i have you i'm happy" she looked into his eyes and stuck her tongue out playfully.
Clover smiles, glad she loves him a lot. He chuckles when she sticks out her tongue. "I'm so totally going to get you for that..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina got even closer to Al to look at his eye "it doesn't look like any thing wrong" she said worriedly
"Why not just go to school" Thana said with a happy smile Before she walked into her closet to get dressed

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Man I wonder if Cam is somehow still alive" He said before looking up at Hina and blushing bright red

Hina finally realized and blushed Crimson along with him but was too nervous to move

Thana came back out dressed in a button up dress and a skirt ignoring Al and Hina as she did her hair in its usual way while walking over to her desk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina finally realized and blushed Crimson along with him but was too nervous to move
Thana came back out dressed in a button up dress and a skirt ignoring Al and Hina as she did her hair in its usual way while walking over to her desk

[/QUOTE]
Al continued to blush "U-Uh Hina you're just" He said nervously

Hina just blushed more when he started to speak 'he's not gonna like me now is he' she thought as she stood there on all fours frozen from nervousnes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just blushed more when he started to speak 'he's not gonna like me now is he' she thought as she stood there on all fours frozen from nervousnes

[/QUOTE]
Al twitched nervously and thought "WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!!!"

Hina still sat there frozen from nervousnes as she stared at him with a nervous look on her face

Thanas voice echoed in als head "she so wants you to kiss her right now" she said into his mind while actin normal and staring out the window

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina still sat there frozen from nervousnes as she stared at him with a nervous look on her face
Thanas voice echoed in als head "she so wants you to kiss her right now" she said into his mind while actin normal and staring out the window

[/QUOTE]
Al spoke in Thana's mind "I know that but what should I do?"

"Well, that didn't go as well as I'd hoped..." Luce said, fighting the urge to look back as he headed off to see the competition...

@Himeragi Seiker

"Well what do you think you should do" Thana said back into his mind

Hina sat there and blushed uncontrolably as she stared at al with a nervous expresion on her face that was at the same time adorable to most

Al blushed a bit more before speaking to Hina "Ar-Are you sure?"

Al blushed a bit more before speaking to Hina "Ar-Are you sure?"

"S-sure of what" Hina said nervously to him while still staring at him

"You'll never get her to admit it Al" Thana said into his mind while she giggled softly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back