• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"God you people talk too much!" Luce said, as a bright light shines out of Thana's chest. "Can't a guy feel sorry for himself in peace and quiet!?"

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"S-sure of what" Hina said nervously to him while still staring at him
"You'll never get her to admit it Al" Thana said into his mind while she giggled softly

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as his blush faded and he grabbed her by the cheeks "Sure of this"

Thana looked down at her chest "shut up you its not our fault you don't accept what you are and come meet your family plus Hina has waited a couple hundred years for love unlike you" Thana said to Luce through a mind link

@Kalin Scarlet

Hina blushed more and stared at him when he put his hands to her cheeks

Daniel reaver]Thana looked down at her chest "shut up you its not our fault you don't accept what you are and come meet your family plus Hina has waited a couple hundred years for love unlike you" Thana said to Luce through a mind link [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

Hina blushed more and stared at him when he put his hands to her cheeks
"I'll take that as a yes" He said as he pulled her face to his

Hina blushed more and went wide eyed when he pulled her face to his 'h-he's really...k-kissing me!!' She thought excitedly as she sat there frozen in the moment

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more and went wide eyed when he pulled her face to his 'h-he's really...k-kissing me!!' She thought excitedly as she sat there frozen in the moment

[/QUOTE]
Al kissed Hina softly on the lips before pulling away "Now how was that?"

Hina blushed more then leaned forward quickly pressing her lips to his again not wanting him to stop while her heart raced somthing it hasent done in a Long time

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more then leaned forward quickly pressing her lips to his again not wanting him to stop while her heart raced somthing it hasent done in a Long time

[/QUOTE]
Al looked a bit surprised before kissing her again his heart felt like it was going to burst as he thought "Love is what they call this huh? I have not seen love for a while only hatred but this......This is nice"

Hina sat there with her lips pressed to his for a little longer before she slowly pulled away and blushed before she slowly nuzzled his chest whith a warm smile 'I knew you'd help me master' she thought

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat there with her lips pressed to his for a little longer before she slowly pulled away and blushed before she slowly nuzzled his chest whith a warm smile 'I knew you'd help me master' she thought

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "That was Love huh?.......It was warm" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just blushed more and layed there on Al with her face to his chest

[/QUOTE]
Al patted her on the head and then blushed realising he was still only in a towel

Hina sat up a little and went wide eyed before she quickly got off of Al and sat Facing away from him 'why didn't I notice earlyer' she thought as she sat there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat up a little and went wide eyed before she quickly got off of Al and sat Facing away from him 'why didn't I notice earlyer' she thought as she sat there

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little before walking into the bathroom and putting his clothing on before walking back out "Sorry about that" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina still sat there on the floor blushing Crimson red and not looking at al affraid he was still in his towel

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed before poking Hina in the head "It's fine I'm dressed now" He said with a smile before sitting back down at the tree

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed and quickly crawled over to Al then layed down on him again while blushing more

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little before wrapping his arms around her

"Accept that you stole my soul for...hold on a second! You didn't kiss that guy when you made him one of your followers!" Luce said, the light of his soul turning slightly red , as if it were blushing.

@Daniel reaver

Thana sighed "I gave you the kiss of death because you wouldn't sacrifice your self willing my unlike him" she said to luce as she turned and smiled at al and Hina

@Kalin Scarlet

Hina blushed more and curled her legs under her while she layed on Al

"Why would I? I actually had a reason for living..." He replied, with a deep sigh following. "...I'll come by later, and meet this little 'Family' of yours. I might as well. After all, We're all in the same boat now. But for right now, I've got a tournament to watch. "

@Daniel reaver

"Ok" Thana said into luces mind as she walked over to Al and Hina "come on you two were going to the school so get ready" Thana said to them

Hina nodded then looked up at al and blushed before kissing his cheek then Geting off of him and slidin her armor on the grabing her giant sword like it was nothing and sliding it onto her back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok" Thana said into luces mind as she walked over to Al and Hina "come on you two were going to the school so get ready" Thana said to them
Hina nodded then looked up at al and blushed before kissing his cheek then Geting off of him and slidin her armor on the grabing her giant sword like it was nothing and sliding it onto her back

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Ho-How did you just!!"

Hina looked back at him then took the sword off her back with one hand "what? It's not heavy" she said as she handed the sword to Al and it droping to the ground when she let go after al had grabed it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked back at him then took the sword off her back with one hand "what? It's not heavy" she said as she handed the sword to Al and it droping to the ground when she let go after al had grabed it

[/QUOTE]
Al had to use all of his strength to even move it "Wh-Why is it so damn heavy!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back