• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles "Alright... I won't worry about it one bit." He kisses her on the lips lightly. "I love you..." He smiles warmly at her.
Trix smiled "good!" She closed her eyes kissing him back softly opening her eyes when he pulled back "I love you to" the words gave her butterflies. She smiled back and looked around "Where is everyone?"

...♅Akira soon came across a group of males walking away from a little girl and a dog, and towards him. The girl was crying as she held the dog in her arms. Akira walked towards the males, unsheathing his sword and cutting them down with one strike. At that moment, he sheathed his sword and walked over to the girl, taking the dog from her possession and placing it into a trash can. The girl looked at Akira in horror and spoke♅...

Girl: “What are you doing!?”

“ A dead dog isn't a dog anymore. It's a dog-shaped lump of meat. ”

Girl: “You can't put a dog into a trash can!”

“ Why not? ”

“He was alive, like you and me! I share memories with him, and I see him as part of my own family! He'd still be alive if it wasn't for those guys!”

“ I see.. ”

...♅Akira took the dog out of the trash can and breathed life into it once more. It slowly began breathing, and within moments, opened it's eyes. Akira spoke as he placed the dog on the ground, causing him to stand up and walk over to the girl and lick her. Akira spoke♅...

“ Leave this place, it is unsuitable for people like you. ”

Girl: “People like me?”

“ Weak individuals. Now, go quickly before more men show up. ”

...♅The Girl then ran off into a dark alley and she faded into the darkness. Akira stood up and began walking while scanning the area around him.As he walked, the pillars of smoke rose high from the buildings, the corpses of men, women and children covered by blood began to be visible to him. Akira's expression remained blank due to him seeing multiple cities fall. Akira then sighed and continued walking. He scanned the area with his blood red irises, trying to look for anyone that was still alive. The slaughter around him was caused by both the military and looters attacking the city, and he knew it. Akira soon saw a child curled up in fear and began walking towards her. Akira reckoned she was around the ages between seven and eleven. Akira's blood red irises focused on her with his right hand on Datenshi's hilt. He had been through the same trick over and over. The trick was to use a young girl as bait to draw in any person that would try to help her. Akira looked around in search of anyone yet no-one was in sight, so he proceeded toward the girl with no caution at all, with the exception of his hand grasping his sword's hilt. He spoke to the girl in a calm but dark tone. The girl was shaking out of fear, but Akira showed no sympathy towards her♅...

“ You can tell your friends to come out now. ”

...♅A group of four people surrounded Akira, along with the small child standing up and pulling out a sword. The child and one of the members charged towards Akira, their blades at the ready. Before the blades made contact, Akira stabbed the male through the neck and then he kicked his stomach, forcing him backwards. This caused Akira's sword to slice through the male's face. The child continued running towards Akira, his own blade at the ready. Akira simply raised his sword and brought it down, sending it slicing through the child's head and body, instantly killing him. He then turned to the remaining three members of the group and spoke♅...

“ Anyone else..? ”

♅Two males charged towards Akira, wildly swinging their swords. Akira sighed and sliced one of the members legs off, shortly before stabbing his sword through the other's male's head. He turned to the male who was crawling on the floor and simply stabbed him through the neck. Akira soon opened his eyes and looked at the final member, soon talking to him♅...

“ Time for you to die. ”

tumblr_nd1c0f2Jho1r2r2x7o1_500_zps3gfvtxwa.gif

...♅Akira vanished, appearing directly infront of the final member. He swung his sword horizontally, cutting the final member in half. He took the cloak off of the male and used it to wipe the blood off of Datenshi's blade. He turned around and walked away. As he did so, he spoke, the red moon being evident behind him...

“ Trash.. ”

PkwySN9_zpsqprkukvh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaxt said:
Panda stands up on two and hugs shade tightly "I wub you for gibbing me the bamboo!" He licks her face and smiles happily.
Shade giggles and pets pandas head and gives him more bamboo

trix said:
Trix smiled "good!" She closed her eyes kissing him back softly opening her eyes when he pulled back "I love you to" the words gave her butterflies. She smiled back and looked around "Where is everyone?"
Clover looks around him "I don't know..." He shrugs and continues to hug trix "It doesn't matter anymore.. I'm just glad to be here with you." He smiles warmly.

shyland said:
Shade giggles and pets pandas head and gives him more bamboo
Panda smiles widely "Yaay! More!" He takes it by his mouth and sits down so he can use his paw to support him while eating.

Slaxt said:
Clover looks around him "I don't know..." He shrugs and continues to hug trix "It doesn't matter anymore.. I'm just glad to be here with you." He smiles warmly.
Trix smiled as well hugging him back tightly "Me too, long as i have you i'm happy" she looked into his eyes and stuck her tongue out playfully.

...♅Akira soon appeared beside Kuroh and Kenji. He spoke♅...

“ Your training's over. Go home. ”

“ Okay. ”

“ Alright, let's go. ”

...ΨKenji and Kuroh vanished, reappearing within the Fukushima EstateΨ...

...♅Akira
vanished,and reappeared in Cancun. He had returned to his original Euphoria form. He walked over to Serenity and spoke, a smile appearing on his face♅...

“ Sorry for the wait, Sere. It took a bit longer than expected. Are you having fun? ”

tumblr_inline_nnn7sxlF6l1ryvw12_500_zpsbed3vwag.png

((( @AsongOfIceandFire )))

"Nice to meet you Abe" she bowed as well, after which she pushed her long black hair back behind her ears. "Well since your friend brought me here, and I wasn't needed, I should probably take my leave, right?" She gestured towards the door.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Kalin Scarlet

Moriko chuckled and let out a yawn "its going to be nightfall before we find the movies at this rate....we should have got a GPS" she laughed.

(after this post, i will be gone until this afternoon, working at a farmers market. will reply when I return.)

"Well that isn't exactly the case, madam." Speaking bashfully, he continues, "I am kind of new here, and no one seems to be around to help me attain my lodging and schedule." he spoke, kicking his foot. "Also, I was kind of lonely, so please, tell me about yourself...you don't have to, if you do not want to." he said, as he tried looking at her, but was painfully shy. It had taken all of his courage to utter that to her.

@subject 635

((I would but I know nothing about teen titan uvu;))

----------

@Jofune Tsurabisu

"Oh, right, sure ill help. That tends to happen, no-one helped me out when I joined either" she replied as she tucked her book into her bag. "My Name is Dakota by the way, nice to meet you,... shall we go?" She asked, gesturing toward the door.

((That's fine uvu!))

"GPS?" Madoka repeated, laughing at himself for not knowing. "What's that?" he pulled away from Moriko's neck, smiling.

@Nonalaka

"Hmm? Already?" Luce said, looking over at Hime. Despite his smile, he was obviously disappointed to hear that.

@Himeragi Seiker

PixelScoreMC said:
((*FADE TO BLACK* jks. xD ))
Zero smiles, and gives her a quick kiss. "I'm glad." His expression then turns from that of joy to intense anger. He shot up, flinging his arm to his side. Darkness expanded from his arm, and quickly impacted the wall. Zero's hand choked that of what appeared to be a boys neck, and the dust from impaling the wall finally faded, revealing a boy.

latest

Zero raised an eyebrow, and the darkness retreated back to his arm and the rest of his body. White light swirled near the base of his form, towards his feet, while the darkness kept above his waist. His cloak had evaporated during the process, revealing blue bandages covering mostly his whole body.

bleach-wallpaper-final-getsuga-8.jpg

"Boy, I know you aren't some main stream rookie... getting into the void takes an extreme amount of skill, let alone the barrier I put around this place. Identify yourself."

The boy laughed, his eyes glinting crimson. "Don't you remember me? I'm your son. You sore mistake of a father. The name is Jason

Memoria Messor, I've been hiding in the dark all this time since you reincarnated, and I have to say, I never expected you to be such a weakling."

Shu-guilty-crown-30182161-1280-800.jpg
(If you wanted to FTB then I would have gone with it)

Eve looked up at the new arrival. "Zero, what's going on?" She asked him with worry in her voice.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded to Al then went back to laying with Hina as her breathing started to return to normal
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sat down at the tree and thought "And I thought this would be easy" He said before laughing softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Good night Al" Thana said softly to him before she closed her eyes and cuddled with Hina

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Night guys" He said while keeping watch for a while and ending up falling asleep

Hina had woken up in the middle of the night and silently sliped out from Thanas bed and looked around the room before her gaze rested on Al 'he's so cute when he sleeps' she thought before she blushed a little and silently walked over before laying down next to him then cuddling him while he slept 'I hope he doesn't get mad at me when he wakes up' she thought before she nuzzled his chest softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina had woken up in the middle of the night and silently sliped out from Thanas bed and looked around the room before her gaze rested on Al 'he's so cute when he sleeps' she thought before she blushed a little and silently walked over before laying down next to him then cuddling him while he slept 'I hope he doesn't get mad at me when he wakes up' she thought before she nuzzled his chest softly

[/QUOTE]
Al had the same dream again with the girl but this time there was a man behind her using magic on Al making him unable to fight back as the girl shoved her kunai into Al's right eyeball he woke up screaming again with sweat dripping down his forehead

Hina jumped when he woke up screaming and blushed before quickly turning away from him trying to act like she had done nothing "a-are you ok" she asked him softyl

Thana woke up and looked over to Al "jeez another one go lay on the stone" she said to him before slowly geting up and walking over to help him up and over to the black stone sacrifice table

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina jumped when he woke up screaming and blushed before quickly turning away from him trying to act like she had done nothing "a-are you ok" she asked him softyl
Thana woke up and looked over to Al "jeez another one go lay on the stone" she said to him before slowly geting up and walking over to help him up and over to the black stone sacrifice table

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "It's nothing to bad I just can't see out of my right eye" His eyes turned wide after hearing what he had just said "My god it is real......."

Hina crawled over to Al and got close to his face to inspect his eyes "your eye looks normal" she said as her face got closer to his

Thana kneeled over and sighed "your nightmares are gonna be a problem for you" she said to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back