• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Lol up)
Hina stoped and breathed heavily obviously exausted before Thana wined a little and got up "dangit she didn't go as far as I thought she would" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al stared at Thana "Why would you make her do that!" He said clearly annoyed

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles lying his head down on top of hers. "I won't ever..." He kisses the top of her head and looks up at be sky smiling widely.
Trix purred and smiled flicking her hair out of her eyes, she looked into his eyes "Why do you love me?" she blushed suprised she was able to ask it straight up.

"Because she came to me and asked me how to make a guy like her" Thana said as she picked up Hina off of als lap then walked her over to Thanas bed and layed her down before covering her up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because she came to me and asked me how to make a guy like her" Thana said as she picked up Hina off of als lap then walked her over to Thanas bed and layed her down before covering her up

[/QUOTE]
Al looked annoyed "What guy exactly I know it wasn't me there's no way it would be!"

trix said:
Trix purred and smiled flicking her hair out of her eyes, she looked into his eyes "Why do you love me?" she blushed suprised she was able to ask it straight up.
Clover smiles warmly "that's an easy question... I love you because you're one of a kind... You have an amazing personality... And you have a beautiful body..." He hugs her tightly. "The most important one is... I get to always be by your side. To protect you, care for you, and be the one you can tell all your problems to..." He chuckles "So don't ever leave me..."

Thana sighed "I wanted to see how desperate she was for love" Thana said as she crawled in next to Hina and hugged her as hina clung to Thana sshort in her sleep "sorry Al I had to see how desperate she was" Thana said quietly

Slaxt said:
Panda looks up at shade happily and roared softly. "Bamboo please!" He looks at her cutely.
Alright shade created bamboo from the ground with her powers and gave it to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "I wanted to see how desperate she was for love" Thana said as she crawled in next to Hina and hugged her as hina clung to Thana sshort in her sleep "sorry Al I had to see how desperate she was" Thana said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al looked annoyed "You don't do that to someone even if they are your servant!!" He said as he lit his fist on fire

shyland said:
Alright shade created bamboo from the ground with her powers and gave it to him
Panda struggles taking the bamboo with his paws, he sighs sadly. "Bamboo..." He brightens up because he has an idea. He tilts his head to the side and takes it with his mouth. "Tank yew!" He uses his paw as support so he won't drop the bamboo.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "like I said I'm sorry I had to see how desperate Hina was" Thana sighed as she kissed Jonas Fire head softly

[/QUOTE]
Al lit his other hand on fire "You really are an idiot.......You toyed with hers and my emotions you think that's ok!!!"

Thana stared at him "I didn't she still wants you se just showed you that she will go and do some thing like that with you before she truly got to know you... Pause she came to me and asked me I didn't go to her and tell her to" Thana said as she stroked Jonas hair with one hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stared at him "I didn't she still wants you se just showed you that she will go and do some thing like that with you before she truly got to know you... Pause she came to me and asked me I didn't go to her and tell her to" Thana said as she stroked Jonas hair with one hand

[/QUOTE]
Al slammed his fist against the wall before going back to the shower as he stood in the shower he thought "Damn for a moment I thought she really liked me" Al sighed "Whatever"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thanas voice went into als head "she really does like you Al don't worry if you are worrying" her voice said into als mind

[/QUOTE]
Al heard Thana's voice and used his link to speak back "Then why did she do that?"

"Because she is desperate Al she wants love more that any thingg and she thought that you would like it so she went ahead and did it" Thana said through the link as she layed there with hina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because she is desperate Al she wants love more that any thingg and she thought that you would like it so she went ahead and did it" Thana said through the link as she layed there with hina

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Could ya get out of my head it's a bit embarrassing when I'm taking a shower" He said before chuckling softly

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles warmly "that's an easy question... I love you because you're one of a kind... You have an amazing personality... And you have a beautiful body..." He hugs her tightly. "The most important one is... I get to always be by your side. To protect you, care for you, and be the one you can tell all your problems to..." He chuckles "So don't ever leave me..."
Trix smiles happily resting her head on his chest the wind blowing gently making her shiver a bit. She smiled "I'm never going to leave you..." She kissed his neck softly "So you don't have to worry about that one hun" she grinned.

"Fine we will talk more when you get out" she said through the link before closing it and laying there with Hina clinging to her shirt and breathing heavily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Fine we will talk more when you get out" she said through the link before closing it and laying there with Hina clinging to her shirt and breathing heavily

[/QUOTE]
Al finished his shower and walked out forgetting to put on his towel after all he was used to living alone

trix said:
Trix smiles happily resting her head on his chest the wind blowing gently making her shiver a bit. She smiled "I'm never going to leave you..." She kissed his neck softly "So you don't have to worry about that one hun" she grinned.
Clover chuckles "Alright... I won't worry about it one bit." He kisses her on the lips lightly. "I love you..." He smiles warmly at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Put a towel on idiot" Thana wispered softly so he cousld hear

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at Thana and then looked at himself before covering himself and blushing "So-Sorry" He said before going back in and coming out with a towel wrapped around his waist "That better?"

Slaxt said:
Panda struggles taking the bamboo with his paws, he sighs sadly. "Bamboo..." He brightens up because he has an idea. He tilts his head to the side and takes it with his mouth. "Tank yew!" He uses his paw as support so he won't drop the bamboo.
Shade nods your welcome shade smiles at the panda

shyland said:
Shade nods your welcome shade smiles at the panda
Panda stands up on two and hugs shade tightly "I wub you for gibbing me the bamboo!" He licks her face and smiles happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back