• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed at the sight of him shortless and quickly turned her head so she didn't look at him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked over at Hina and laughed "What's wrong it's only a shirt"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-nothing" she said quietly as she blushed more

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little more "I somehow find that hard to believe" He said before walking into the bathroom and turning on the shower

Sixxx said:
Joe growled a bit but nodded , he was more comfortable in the stronger wolf form
Sofia nuzzeled her brother and sniffed around the 2 human males untill Joe snarled at her warning her of them she easied back behind him

Luke rolled his eyes when Joe snarled and licked Sofias ear when she walked by before laying down eyeing the humans

Matt sat in the back of the pack , he was the biggerst wolf he had yellow eyes that seemed very cold and angry

More bones snaped and cracked and dylan whimpered in Hans lap becoming more and more human "s-s-s-hi-i-t-t-t " she ssaid as she wavered in and out of being
(( Sorry about my days of disappearance. (':3) ))

Han looked at the wolf of sniffed him, "Shoo, dog. Shoo." Han said sliding the dog away from his leg. When Han heard Dylan speak he looked in her direction and spoke, "Are you alright?" He asked her.

@Sixxx

Hina breathed heavily as she stood up 'they said that this would make him like me' she though as she took the armor around off and just left the very small anouth of cloth on her body that exposed most of her skin before she silently walked bare footed over to the door and waited for Al to come back out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina breathed heavily as she stood up 'they said that this would make him like me' she though as she took the armor around off and just left the very small anouth of cloth on her body that exposed most of her skin before she silently walked bare footed over to the door and waited for Al to come back out

[/QUOTE]
Al walked out to go grab a towel and blushed immediately at the sight of Hina "Hi-Hina what the"

Hina blushed and slowly pressed into his chest "Wh-what do you think of me" she asked quietly as she pressed her self into al

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
A

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed and slowly pressed into his chest "Wh-what do you think of me" she asked quietly as she pressed her self into al
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Yo-Your beautiful but it's so sudden I just...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina Blushed mora and pushed into Al more "r-really" she said nervously

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Really" He said trying not to sound like a creep

Annabel had left the house and walked down the street and to the school "it's nice here" she said as she looked at the grounds

Hina pushed her chest into Al more "b-but Thana said this was how I got you to like me" she said as she stared up at him with want in her eyes

trix said:
Trix chuckled innocently she wondered when they would run into someone. She smiled back at him eyes glittering "Sounds good" she purred
Clover stops and turns to trix, kissing her. "I seriously can't stop loving you..." He smiles warmly at trix.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel had left the house and walked down the street and to the school "it's nice here" she said as she looked at the grounds

Hina pushed her chest into Al more "b-but Thana said this was how I got you to like me" she said as she stared up at him with want in her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "She did huh?....*Sigh* Well no matter I'm just not quite sure what to say you're just stunning"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back