• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina screamed in fear when his hair caught Fire as Thana and Annabel ran over to her to comfort her

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "Wha-What's wrong!?"

Slaxt said:
"Just saying we might meet some weiiird people..." He starts walking in a random direction hoping to meet someone.
Trix chuckled hugging his arm and walking steadily with him "I don't mind..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina hid behind Thana and Annabel as Thana stared at him "hair" she said frankly

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused and then looked at his hair "Man why does everyone freak out about that?" He said before patting it out

"Because your human and it's not normal to see a boy with flaming hair plus Jonas terrified of Fire" Thana said as hina peeked out at al nervously

trix said:
Trix chuckled hugging his arm and walking steadily with him "I don't mind..."
"Alright!" Clover continues to walk with her. "If you ever get tired I'll carry you." He smiles at her warmly and winks.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because your human and it's not normal to see a boy with flaming hair plus Jonas terrified of Fire" Thana said as hina peeked out at al nervously

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Eh it's not a big deal"

shyland said:
Shade walked around and passed a bench with some one screaming for bamboo
Panda looks up at shade happily and roared softly. "Bamboo please!" He looks at her cutely.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked at al a little more from her hiding spot behind thana

[/QUOTE]
Al walked over and patted Hina on the head "It's fine" He said with a smile

Hina blushed more and looked down to hide it "o-ok" she said quietly as Thana and Annabel smiled at the two and walked back over to Thana's bed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded and blushed more when he unbuttoned his shirt before she slowly walked in

Shira smiled at ansom then kissed him again before kissing his neck "maybe I do maybe I don't" she said inbetween kisses before she licked from his neck back up to his mouth then kissed him

@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I really do not feel like sleeping." Ansom smiled and moved his hands under her shirt, slowly moving upward.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more and looked down to hide it "o-ok" she said quietly as Thana and Annabel smiled at the two and walked back over to Thana's bed

[/QUOTE]
Al sat down on the floor "Man I'm tired" He said before yawning

Shira smiled and giggled seductivly as she felt his hands slowly move up her shirt while she kissed him again as her tail moved about happily "good" she wispered into his ear before kissing ansom again

@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina looked around for a place to sit Down so she hesitantly pulled the sword that was easily three times her size off her back with one hand then set it down before hesitantly siting down next to al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and giggled seductivly as she felt his hands slowly move up her shirt while she kissed him again as her tail moved about happily "good" she wispered into his ear before kissing ansom again
@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina looked around for a place to sit Down so she hesitantly pulled the sword that was easily three times her size off her back with one hand then set it down before hesitantly siting down next to al

[/QUOTE]
(Fade?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and giggled seductivly as she felt his hands slowly move up her shirt while she kissed him again as her tail moved about happily "good" she wispered into his ear before kissing ansom again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
( xD Now you're Mina?) Al lied down on the floor and closed his eyes "Man struggling against the fruit's power has made me tired" He said before yawning again

Thana giggled "night every one" she said as Annabel walked over to the altar looking stone that Thana told Al about and layed down on it while Hina sat there and blushed

Shira woke up the next morning on top of ansom and smiled "morning love" she wispered before she layed her head back down on his chest

@AsongOfIceandFire @AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "night every one" she said as Annabel walked over to the altar looking stone that Thana told Al about and layed down on it while Hina sat there and blushed

[/QUOTE]
Al opened one of his eyes "You ok there Hina you don't have to sit down here with me"

Slaxt said:
"Alright!" Clover continues to walk with her. "If you ever get tired I'll carry you." He smiles at her warmly and winks.
Trix chuckled innocently she wondered when they would run into someone. She smiled back at him eyes glittering "Sounds good" she purred

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed and nodded quickly to him as she sat there 'he's so cute' she thought as she sat there

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "If you say so" He said before smiling "You really are a nice girl ya know that?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more and looked away from Al to hide it "th-thank you" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "Hey I'm only speaking the truth" He stood back up "Man I need to take a shower I still reek of blood" He said as he took off his coat and shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back