• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more "y-yeah I-I'm fine" she said nervously to him

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed and thought "Wow this girl is really cute" Al blushed a little but looked away and hit himself in the head "IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!"

trix said:
Trix smiled holding onto his hand gently letting him lead the way. She wondered who they would meet, she would like to make some new friends. She chewed on her lip nervously as she looked around.
"Just saying we might meet some weiiird people..." He starts walking in a random direction hoping to meet someone.

Panda walks through the front gate on all fours, roaring. "Hopefully people gives me bamboo!" He thought as he continues to walk through the school courtyard.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded to him and blushed more "I-I've been good" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "As for me I've almost died 3 times"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina looked at him worriedly "oh are you ok" she said in a worried voice

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "I'm fine" He said trying to sound normal

Panda crawls to the bench and sits down, roaring again. "I want bamboo..." He thought to himself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina realized what she had done and blushed more as Thana And Annabel just giggled happily

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "What happened?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-nothing" hina said nervously as she tryed to hide her blush

[/QUOTE]
Al looked around "Umm did I miss something?"

Panda gets off the bench and lies down, roaring softly. "Bamboo..." He said sadly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana and Annabel just giggled more as hina blushed Crimson "n-no" she said nervously

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused and then sighed and his hair lit on fire "Man you people confuse me...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back