• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana nodded happily as she layed on her bed with annabel standing beside it "good" she said as she layed there. She had changed when he left and layed there in a thin botton up shirt and short shorts

Luce laughed. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I mean, have you seen how I dress?(I decided to go with that Chung pic)." He said, motioning to his outfit.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded happily as she layed on her bed with annabel standing beside it "good" she said as she layed there. She had changed when he left and layed there in a thin botton up shirt and short shorts

[/QUOTE]
Al sat down at the tree as usual "So this is my new home huh?"

Thana nodded slightly "it is don't worry you guys won't be sleeping in here for long" she said as she looked over to him then closed her eyes

"Wishes to meet me?" She looked at the butterfly with a confused expression. "Fair enough, but who is your master?" She asked as she stood up, hugging the book she was reading to her chest.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

-------------

Moriko laughed at the noise that escaped his lips, "cute" she chuckled.

@Kalin Scarlet

-------------

((Sorry, I fell asleep x-x))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded slightly "it is don't worry you guys won't be sleeping in here for long" she said as she looked over to him then closed her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "That's a relief The Watcher has already killed me once before......." Al closed his eyes "Man this sucks the fact that I'm being called Servant is just not my style"

"Don't worry Al it will die down soon" Annabel said as she smiled at him

"I meant not in this room" Thana said as she layed there

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
"I thought being cute was your job, Meowriko~" Madoka said, as his lips latched onto her neck in a ' :3 ' fashion.

@Nonalaka

---

"True, its helpful for when I get into scraps, but I look like I should be in a JRPG..." Luce said, tugging at the malleable suit, the unarmored portions stretching as he pulled them. He then laughed at himself, and stood. "Well, I'm bored here. How about we find something else to do?"

@Himeragi Seiker

Wordlessly, the butterfly flew back towards the building. Abe had dozed off slightly as the sun filled the corridor. He really didn't think his trick would work, so he leaned back against the wall, and was barely able to keep awake. Someone would be bound to look for him, if he did not arrive, but he doubted it. @Nonalaka

"Ayyy that doesn't mean you can't have your moments as well!~" she giggled a bit.

@Kalin Scarlet

Dakota continued to follow the butterfly until she reached the sleeping male "....is this your master?" She asked placing a hand on her hip as she stared at him "he doesn't look like he's wanting any social interaction right now if you ask me.."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Don't worry Al it will die down soon" Annabel said as she smiled at him
"I meant not in this room" Thana said as she layed there

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Oh great!"

Thana giggled "don't worry watchers not evil any more pulse once he saw that you were a servant of mine he would leave you alone" Thana said happily

"He sent me, but I can correct him, really quick." The butterfly said as its sparkles rained over Abe's dozing form, which turned into hot little shooting stars. After a brief shower of hot sparkles, Abe jumps up as though on fire, and the butterfly vanishes with a giggle, returning to the paper doll form. "Gah, the nerve....." he spoke as he checked himself for burns and singe marks. After none were found, he realizes he is not alone. Bowing deeply to the girl, "Umm...Hello, my name is Abe, Abe Seimei, it is a pleasure to meet you. Sorry about that, shinkami are very faithful, but are tricksters." he spoke rubbing his head, with his hat in hand. @Nonalaka

"Fair enough, nya~" He replied, lapping at her neck softly.

@Nonalaka

Hina had walked up to the door and nocked on it softly then stood there nervously "I hope the new ones like me" she said softly to herself as she waited for some one to awnser the door

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "don't worry watchers not evil any more pulse once he saw that you were a servant of mine he would leave you alone" Thana said happily

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed again "Jeez he better be calm"

Hina nocked again this time a little harder "h-hello" she said quietly to the door

Thana giggled "he will and you will too" she said before she got up and walked over to her desk

Annabel gladly followed Thana ten stood at the corned of her desk happily

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nocked again this time a little harder "h-hello" she said quietly to the door
Thana giggled "he will and you will too" she said before she got up and walked over to her desk

Annabel gladly followed Thana ten stood at the corned of her desk happily

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Is she knocking on our door?) Al sighed "Man this should be fun"

(Yes hina is) "oh done be a baby Al grow a pair" Thana said jokingly to him as Annabel giggled at her comment

"H-hello" hina called out a little louder and nocked again

Daniel reaver]Shira stared at her coldly "shut up it's not his fault" Thana said as she looked down with a frown before kissing adds cheek one more time "thank you add thank you" she said before she got up and ran out the door and back to the court yard and looked for ansom again @AsongOfIceandFire @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Ansom looked up and saw Shira. He waved her over. "Hey, Shira!" He called out.

Shira looked over to ansom and smiled lovingly at him before she ran over and purposely fell on him and into a hug

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked over to ansom and smiled lovingly at him before she ran over and purposely fell on him and into a hug
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed and wrapped his arms around her. "Why are you so clumsy?" He rubbed his nose with hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back