• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metaphysics said:
Evangel looked at Zero intently. She took a deep breath. "I would give anything for you. I would make the impossible possible for you." She said. "My love for you has no limits. If I were to die I will keep trying to come back for you, I will love you from this life to the next and beyond." She returned his gaze with a heated passion. "Every hour, minute and second without you by my side hurts me, makes me feel like a part of me, my heart, is missing." She said truthfully. "I love you Zero."
((*FADE TO BLACK* jks. xD ))

Zero smiles, and gives her a quick kiss. "I'm glad." His expression then turns from that of joy to intense anger. He shot up, flinging his arm to his side. Darkness expanded from his arm, and quickly impacted the wall. Zero's hand choked that of what appeared to be a boys neck, and the dust from impaling the wall finally faded, revealing a boy.

latest

Zero raised an eyebrow, and the darkness retreated back to his arm and the rest of his body. White light swirled near the base of his form, towards his feet, while the darkness kept above his waist. His cloak had evaporated during the process, revealing blue bandages covering mostly his whole body.

bleach-wallpaper-final-getsuga-8.jpg

"Boy, I know you aren't some main stream rookie... getting into the void takes an extreme amount of skill, let alone the barrier I put around this place. Identify yourself."

The boy laughed, his eyes glinting crimson. "Don't you remember me? I'm your son. You sore mistake of a father. The name is Jason

Memoria Messor, I've been hiding in the dark all this time since you reincarnated, and I have to say, I never expected you to be such a weakling."

Shu-guilty-crown-30182161-1280-800.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because it's fun" Annabel said as she sat up after Thana and looked at al then at Thana and realized what she was in and blushed

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and stretched "I should be headed home soon...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What do you mean you are home" Thana said as she started to brish her hair

[/QUOTE]
Al looked surprised "What do you mean *Sigh* I just need to put a shirt on and my other one is covered in blood...."

Atrio tightly hugged ruthy "no I'm not losing you" he said desperately

@Sweetone

Thana nodded "then go grab your things and come back" she said as she tighed her hair up (as seen in cs) then smiled at him

Madoka smiled." Well, you're not alone now. So, if you ever decide that there's someplace you'd like to go, say so. Its been an some time since I've seen the world. Its far past time for me to see what I've missed."

@Nonalaka

(Lol, silly me. Sorry for missing that ^_^ '

(Yes she's a girl xD )

Dakota quietly flicked through the pages of her book until something caught her attention, small sparkles fluttered by, followed by a butterfly. Dakota looked at it, tilting her head slightly as the small insect fluttered around her.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Daniel reaver]Atrio tightly hugged ruthy "no I'm not losing you" he said desperately [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Thana nodded "then go grab your things and come back" she said as she tighed her hair up (as seen in cs) then smiled at him
"i mean we are dying togther" she said hugging him back and slided down the wall.

Moriko giggled in delight as she gave him a small snuggle "I'd like that! ~ its very kind of you to offer!

@Kalin Scarlet

(Its okay! :'D)

Daniel reaver]"But I don't want to die either way I want to live... With you" he said as he got down with her and hugged her again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"i dont want to die either I want to live" she said and huged him tightly.

"My master wishes to meet you, but he is shy..." the butterfly spoke in a tiny, but easily heard voice. "Please, follow me, if you are not busy." it spoke as it hovered in place infront of her.

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]"We need to fight him" Atrio said coldly as he stood up "I need to" he wispered sadly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"then we shall try babe" she said and stood up with him.

Daniel reaver]Atrio tightly hugged ruthy "no I'm not losing you" he said desperately [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Al appeared in his room and put on a button up shirt and a jacket with a red flame symbol in the bottom and appeared in the room again "Done!" He said with a smile

Madoka hugged her back, his tail wrapping around her waist as a quiet purr escaped his lips. When he realized what had happened, he covered his mouth in embarrassment.

@Nonalaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back