• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira frowned "I want to be with ansom more than any thing It hurts mc heat when I'm not with him and he's all I can thing about but I want you to be happy... Can we still be freinds add" Shira said softly as she looked at him

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Shira frowned "I want to be with ansom more than any thing It hurts mc heat when I'm not with him and he's all I can thing about but I want you to be happy... Can we still be freinds add" Shira said softly as she looked at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add looked down a bit saddened*

''i see...''

*He then sighed and smiled*

''well...i guess we still can...but it sucks for me i cant have a closer relationship with you...''

*He then pats her head*

''you can come back to me anytime...i dont really care when...i just hope your happy with the decision you'll make...and make sure you dont regret it''

*He then looks at Shira with a blood trail falling from the corner of his mouth but he still manages to smile*

''right?''

"I-Ignore me." Luce said, blushing slightly as she paid the stand owner. She handed Luce two toy fishing rods, and he handed one to Hime."C'mon, lets talk less, and have fun more..."

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Some things that Thana sees every one els sees" she said "especialy when it comes to a new servant we see every other servants reason for joining" Annabel said before Thana walked out in nothing but a towel as smiled at Annabel and the coffin "whatchya talkin about you two?"

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Everything in the universe" He said jokingly

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles widely and grabs her hand. "Alright." He starts walking around the school courtyard looking for people, while dragging trix.
Trix smiled holding onto his hand gently letting him lead the way. She wondered who they would meet, she would like to make some new friends. She chewed on her lip nervously as she looked around.

Thana sat down in front of Annabel and giggled "I want in on the conversation" she said

Annabel slid forward til she was close to thanas back and started to brush her hair happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sat down in front of Annabel and giggled "I want in on the conversation" she said
Annabel slid forward til she was close to thanas back and started to brush her hair happily

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "So tell me Thana......Why did you make me your Servant?"

"You requested a favor from death and I awnsered you becoming my servant was payment and a bonus for me" Thana said happily to him as annabel brushed her hair

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You requested a favor from death and I awnsered you becoming my servant was payment and a bonus for me" Thana said happily to him as annabel brushed her hair

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Now why would it be a bonus?"

"I get a new family member" Thana said happily before she grined mischeviously and leaned back into annabels chest

Annabel blushed a little when Thana leaned back into her "m-master what are you doin" she said embarasingly

Abe just smiled as he pulled out a book he was reading. This book was on basic divination, but unfortunately he lacked his great grandfathers lab of stuff to make use of the more advanced lessons. However, he could see a brighter future and plenty of people around, so he was not totally alone, in the cold admin building.

(been free)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I get a new family member" Thana said happily before she grined mischeviously and leaned back into annabels chest
Annabel blushed a little when Thana leaned back into her "m-master what are you doin" she said embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "When will this wear off?"

"It's probably done by now" Thana said as she turned so she was facing annabel then slowly started to crawl onto her and get close to her face

Annabel blushed more "m-master what are you doing" she said softly as she looked into thanas eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's probably done by now" Thana said as she turned so she was facing annabel then slowly started to crawl onto her and get close to her face
Annabel blushed more "m-master what are you doing" she said softly as she looked into thanas eyes

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Finally!" He said as he sat up "Aaaaand I now wish I had not gotten up" He said while looking at the two girls

Thana looked back at al slightly and smiled mischeviously while annabel sat there blushing before Thana rolled away from her and lauphed happily forgetting she was in nothing but a towle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked back at al slightly and smiled mischeviously while annabel sat there blushing before Thana rolled away from her and lauphed happily forgetting she was in nothing but a towle

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "What was that about?"

"I was never able to make her blush until now" Thana said happily as she giggled

Annabel stared at Thana then evily Grined at her then jumped on top of her "so it's gonna be that way is it" she said in a evil voice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I was never able to make her blush until now" Thana said happily as she giggled
Annabel stared at Thana then evily Grined at her then jumped on top of her "so it's gonna be that way is it" she said in a evil voice

[/QUOTE]
Al covered his eyes "What the hell guys!"

Thana giggled as Al was pulled over to the bed and thrown onto it "get used to it al" Annabel said as she wickedly smiled down at Thana

Dakota was sitting on a bench in the courtyard, reading her book.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as Al was pulled over to the bed and thrown onto it "get used to it al" Annabel said as she wickedly smiled down at Thana

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "No-Not cool this isn't cool at all!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back