• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No ones life is ever normal plus this life is better than mortality" Annabel said as she sat there and looked at the tree in the San position she was in when she looked at her mark "do you know what your mark is yet al?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "What do you mean I thought it was just a plain old Mark?"

Sweetone said:
Ok cuz shes going go be killed tomorrow unless ansom can stop it)
(*Sigh*)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Aren't archangels servants of god?)

[/QUOTE]
(No....Satan is an archangel. Some are, but in this rp, they tend to be God's watchers. Just to make sure he doesn't do anything that would ruin his divine nature.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(*Sigh*)

(No....Satan is an archangel. Some are, but in this rp, they tend to be God's watchers. Just to make sure he doesn't do anything that would ruin his divine nature.)
(I'm Peggin sooo I have no clue what you guys are talking about >.>)

Annabel giggled "I'm guessing you at least saw blake a mark. Well his mark represents the power of death, mine represents the peace that death brings to some, and your represents the life that deat can give to the souls that have lost there way" Annabel said as she sat there

trix said:
Trix smiled at the hug resting her head on his chest happily. She jumped slightly when they appeared in the courtyard and she blinked around before looking at Clover blushing abit and nodding nervously "Sure" she smiled sheepishly.
Clover smiles widely and grabs her hand. "Alright." He starts walking around the school courtyard looking for people, while dragging trix.

Colin had finished moving his stuff into his dorm and decided to wander through the courtyards to find something interesting, his eyes glancing back and forth as he walked along, hands in his pockets.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled "I'm guessing you at least saw blake a mark. Well his mark represents the power of death, mine represents the peace that death brings to some, and your represents the life that deat can give to the souls that have lost there way" Annabel said as she sat there

[/QUOTE]
Al felt his Mark "So that's what this is huh?"

"You have that mark because you have your self to Thana so you could bring your mother back" she said as she looked at the coffin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You have that mark because you have your self to Thana so you could bring your mother back" she said as she looked at the coffin

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "Ho-How did you know that?"

"Some things that Thana sees every one els sees" she said "especialy when it comes to a new servant we see every other servants reason for joining" Annabel said before Thana walked out in nothing but a towel as smiled at Annabel and the coffin "whatchya talkin about you two?"

"You don't seem very sure of anything." Luce observed as they walked over to stand. He then stopped and scratched his nose. "Sorry. I told myself I'd stop analyzing people, but I guess old habits die hard, eh?" He said, laughing.

@Nonalaka

Blue was walking to the front of the school confused and a little lost. Blue had just moved here and this was his new school.

"Hmm? Oh, I would have but my father is a bit protective of me, he wouldn't like the thought of me travelling alone." She chuckled a bit.

@Kalin Scarlet

Blue just stood and stared at the front doors thinking about which class he had and enjoying the wind on his face

Daniel reaver]Shira walked in with determination in her eyes but that quickly deteriorated when she saw him on the ground then ran over "add!?!" She said as she rolled him over [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''d-dam bullet...''

*Add sits up a bit tiredly then dug his finger into his bullet wound and pulled the bullet out*

''ow..!''

*Add throws the bullet on the ground*

''im fine...so how was your talk with Ansom? he probably told you that i'd thought you left him. i know already...the thing is that he cant share a love one...so you'll probably have to choose...''

*Add then summoned a drone that heals his wound*

''i dont really care if you chose him over me...i just dont know what to do after then''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Some things that Thana sees every one els sees" she said "especialy when it comes to a new servant we see every other servants reason for joining" Annabel said before Thana walked out in nothing but a towel as smiled at Annabel and the coffin "whatchya talkin about you two?"

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Everything in the world" He said jokingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back