• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira frowned more "you really want to hear about heart break then turn into a succubus then have heart break then you can say that to me" she said as she pushed into him more and wraped her arms around his neck

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned more "you really want to hear about heart break then turn into a succubus then have heart break then you can say that to me" she said as she pushed into him more and wraped her arms around his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom leaned in close to Shira. "I have had my heart broken since before the dawn of the Homo Sapiens." He backed away. "Just go. I am sure Add wants to give you some more stuff so you will love him even more."

"Adds the one that said he was fine with me coming to you" Shira said defiantly as she held onto him tighter

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio looked around weirded out "what just happened" he said softly

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly stood up and hugged ansoms back tightly "please...please..please.please" she said through tears
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Did I s-s-s-stutter?" Ansom pushed Shira away. "I believe I said no, didn't I?" He tilted his head to the side. "Just leave me alone."

Shira fell to her knees and still held onto ansoms waist "Please ansom don't leave me I can't live without you" Shira said as she tried to turn him around

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira fell to her knees and still held onto ansoms waist "Please ansom don't leave me I can't live without you" Shira said as she tried to turn him around
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom unwrapped Shira's arms from around him. "I am sure Add will suffice. He seems like a nice kid. I do not like him, but...." He shrugged. "Am I going to have to spell it?" He sighed. "N-O.....period."

Daniel reaver]Atrio quickly looked over at her "what are you saying" he said as he looked at her worriedly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"he said we have till tomorrow until he kills us both since I dont want to live without you" she said.

Shira slowly curled up into a ball and cried as she held her chest "please please please please" she said through the tears as she cried her chest hurting more than she could bear

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom glanced at Shira. "I pity you, Succubus." He said with a blank face. "Maybe you should've chose a different road. Perhaps the road of subtraction instead of addition." He shrugged.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana shrugged "don't fight it and I don't know how long it will take unless you want to lock your self up for annabels sake" Thana said as a coffin appered in her room "because I know where the fruit will take it" she said as she looked over at al
Annabel blushed slightly "I-I'll only do it so master doesn't have to" she said nervously as she untied the apron on her then pulled it off then started to untie her dress

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed and closed his eyes "I would lock myself up if I could move myself!"

Shira cried as her hair started to turn a ghostly white "I can't live without you I can't live with out you I cant" she repeated over and over as she held her hands toght to her chest

@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana walked over to him and pushed him into the coffin "there" she said before she turned to Annabel and smiled "don't worry you don't have to any more" she said before walking back into the bathroom

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira cried as her hair started to turn a ghostly white "I can't live without you I can't live with out you I cant" she repeated over and over as she held her hands toght to her chest
@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana walked over to him and pushed him into the coffin "there" she said before she turned to Annabel and smiled "don't worry you don't have to any more" she said before walking back into the bathroom

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Thanks Thana!" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira cried as her hair started to turn a ghostly white "I can't live without you I can't live with out you I cant" she repeated over and over as she held her hands toght to her chest
@AsongOfIceandFire

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(I told you not to trust Ansom xD )

Thana called from he bathroom "your welcome" she called as she got into the tub "Annabel can you close the door" she asked

Annabel nodded then closed the door and sighed "master is so cute now" she said as she walked over and sat on thanas bed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana called from he bathroom "your welcome" she called as she got into the tub "Annabel can you close the door" she asked
Annabel nodded then closed the door and sighed "master is so cute now" she said as she walked over and sat on thanas bed

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Sorry about that Annabel..........Is there anything you need to know about me?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Then why did you choose Add?" He asked as he knelt down beside her. "I believe in singular love, which means that if you love someone truly, then you wouldn't leave that person. The thing that you feel towards me is infatuation. Do not say you love me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed as she brought her hands to her cheeks "no" she said as she thought about Thana and giggled happily

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "There's a lot I need to know about you at this point"

Shira looked up at him in rage as her eyes went pink and her hair fully turned ghost white "I love you ansom I went to him so I could keep a freind why do you act like I wanted to leave you!!!!!" She said with anger as she got up in ansoms face as the tears continued to stream down her cheeks

@AsongOfIceandFire

Dismissing the now small society of paper dolls, he begins to pace the halls, bamboo cups stacked nicely, counting the cups of tea he has been drinking. Sadly the building seems oddly deserted, not even any security. Finding the bathroom, he walks in and a few minutes later he comes out refreshed. Fixing his hair under his hat, he returns to his stuff guarded by the dragon of the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back