• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What's there to know?" Annabel said as she looked over at the coffin

[/QUOTE]
Al smirked "The first question is......What are your intentions twords Thana?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked up at him in rage as her eyes went pink and her hair fully turned ghost white "I love you ansom I went to him so I could keep a freind why do you act like I wanted to leave you!!!!!" She said with anger as she got up in ansoms face as the tears continued to stream down her cheeks
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom just calmly stared at Shira. "Because Add believes you left me. He believes that you two are dating. If you only want him as a friend, go tell him." He sat down against a tree. "Maybe I will believe you."

Annabel giggled "master is just so cute but she said a long time ago that I can be near her and touch her but I cant Actualy have love with her" Annabel said as she blushed more and giggled

Shira stood up and walked off twaords adds room determined to do what ansom said in her blind list to get ansom back

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled "master is just so cute but she said a long time ago that I can be near her and touch her but I cant Actualy have love with her" Annabel said as she blushed more and giggled

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Two things first off did you know Thana was once a Boy? And second Thana used to be Thanos...That's right Thana was a boy!"

Ansom stretched out his legs. "Love...." He scoffed. "I do love her. It will bring me too much pain to have to share her love." He sighed.

Annabel giggled more "I've known her for 120 years I used to be a mother figure for her but he always thought I wanted love with him so he plased those rules like a little child that he was back then" she said with a giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled more "I've known her for 120 years I used to be a mother figure for her but he always thought I wanted love with him so he plased those rules like a little child that he was back then" she said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Tell me another thing.......Why do you care for Thana?"

"She saved my home kingdom after I sacrifced my self to her" Annabel said softly as she smiled at the memories "she saved everything I loved" Annabel said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She saved my home kingdom after I sacrifced my self to her" Annabel said softly as she smiled at the memories

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Well that's a good enough reason I suppose.......Thana was my best friend for a very very long time sadly I'm a Human so I would have died some day but now I'm......I'm not sure what I really am...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You are an eternal servant of death now" Annabel said with a smile as she pulled her dress up to look at her mark and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down at his Mark "I guess so but.....If I have to witness all of my friends die for eternity then....."

Dakota was still on the roof, her legs dangling over the edge as had a book on her lap, she was half watching the commotion with Ansom and shira, shaking her head slightly.

"Don't worry Thana kept the souls of our freinds for us until we felt it was time to let go then she put them in oblivion" Annabel said as she rubbed her hand over her mark that was on her upper thy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Don't worry Thana kept the souls of our freinds for us until we felt it was time to let go then she put them in oblivion" Annabel said as she rubbed her hand over her mark that was on her upper thy

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "Yes but......*Sigh* All I ever wanted was a normal life with no Magic but now I'm a servant of Death...."

"I've never had a reason to." Madoka said, landing on another roof. He took a seat , his tail wagging back and forth slowly.

@Nonalaka

"No ones life is ever normal plus this life is better than mortality" Annabel said as she sat there and looked at the tree in the San position she was in when she looked at her mark "do you know what your mark is yet al?" She asked him

Slaxt said:
Clover puts his shirt on and turns to trix smiling. "Alright let's go." He grabs her hand, pulling her closer to him and hugs her. He smiles and snaps, making the both appear in the school courtyard. "Would you like to meet other people?"
Trix smiled at the hug resting her head on his chest happily. She jumped slightly when they appeared in the courtyard and she blinked around before looking at Clover blushing abit and nodding nervously "Sure" she smiled sheepishly.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Atrio, I guess. And Ansom because he came up with the idea of archangels to regulate God.)
Ok cuz shes going go be killed tomorrow unless ansom can stop it)

(Aren't archangels servants of god?)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Atrio, I guess. And Ansom because he came up with the idea of archangels to regulate God.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back