• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel stared at him coldly "sorry I'm not into guys" she said as she stood up and started to walk after Thana

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and started walking to them "I'M NOT THE ONE DOING THIS JUST PUNCH ME OR SOMETHING!!!"

Thana sniffed and punched al knowing it wouldn't do any thing "done" she said with a smile

Annabel kneeled by Al again "jeez you" she said softly as she stared at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sniffed and punched al knowing it wouldn't do any thing "done" she said with a smile
Annabel kneeled by Al again "jeez you" she said softly as she stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Al stood back up "Thana please tell me......HOW THE HELL DO WE STOP THIS!!!"

"Let. The fruit do what is making you do that's all we can do unless some one comes along that ca reverse the effects"Thana said as she looked at Annabel

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Let. The fruit do what is making you do that's all we can do unless some one comes along that ca reverse the effects"Thana said as she looked at Annabel

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "I'm not so sure I'm ok with what it's trying to make me do...."

"Hey that's all we can do unless watcher was here but he isn't" Thana said to him

Annabel sat there next to him and stared at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hey that's all we can do unless watcher was here but he isn't" Thana said to him
Annabel sat there next to him and stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "But it's trying to....." He blushed a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah I know I tryed the fruit once" Thana said as she started the bath and started to take her towel off

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "No I won't do this!!" He said as his body slowly walked over

Sweetone said:
@ALL Lol what would people do if i said ill die with him?)
Ruthy looked at him to think of what she will do.
The angel smiled wickedly "I'll let you live for now but come Tomorow both of you will dye by my hands" he said as the spear disapered

Annabel sighed and steped inbetween al and Thana "I don't like you at all I'm just doinf this for master" she said as she stared at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The angel smiled wickedly "I'll let you live for now but come Tomorow both of you will dye by my hands" he said as the spear disapered

Annabel sighed and steped inbetween al and Thana "I don't like you at all I'm just doinf this for master" she said as she stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Al continued walking hesitantly "Is there no way I can stop this?"

Thana just shook her head "not unless you lock your self away until it wears off" Thana said as Annabel stood there

Annabel sighed "you better dicide" she said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just shook her head "not unless you lock your self away until it wears off" Thana said as Annabel stood there
Annabel sighed "you better dicide" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as he walked closer "How do I do that and how long does it take to ware off?"

Thana shrugged "don't fight it and I don't know how long it will take unless you want to lock your self up for annabels sake" Thana said as a coffin appered in her room "because I know where the fruit will take it" she said as she looked over at al

Annabel blushed slightly "I-I'll only do it so master doesn't have to" she said nervously as she untied the apron on her then pulled it off then started to untie her dress

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
*Add lays on his bed looking up on the ceiling*

''hm...the school festival is coming up soon...''

Shira ran out of adds door then out to the court yard and looked around for ansom as her heart beat hard and fast 'ansom. Ansom. Ansom!' She thought as she looked for him

@AsongOfIceandFire

"I haven't lived outside the school grounds for almost a century. Alot of things change in that much time...Although, the constant naps could also explain it." Madoka said with a smile.

@Nonalaka

----

"Well, that's a surprise." Luce said, smiling at her. "I hope you don't mind dating a younger guy. I promise, I'm much more mature than I care to admit..." he says, as they begin to look around at all of the different festival tents and attractions.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The angel smiled wickedly "I'll let you live for now but come Tomorow both of you will dye by my hands" he said as the spear disapered

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy watched him leave and poofed to Atrio.

Colin turned around at the dound of a girl who was screaming out and raised an eyebrow. 'She seems pretty upset'

Ansom nodded at Dakota. "Thanks for being a good friend, Dak." He smiled and stood up. "Let's hang out later. I need to think about some things." He nodded and climbed down from the roof.

@Nonalaka

Shira looked around the court yard frantacly for ansom as a tear came to her eye "ansom" she said softly as she looked

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom walked through the courtyard, his attention turned to the ground. He was kicking around a rock as he walked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back