• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetone said:
Lol i know i was just kidding)
(Oh my bad)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stoped then blushed slightly "s-sorry" she said before walkin into the bath room to wash up

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed and looked up at the fruit on the tree "What is that stuff it looks good" Al realised he hadn't eaten anything in a while

"I'm 12 years old. But people often tell me I look 18. " Luce says jokingly as they walk along. "How about you?"

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Shira just sat there on the couch and looked out the window as a tear slid down her cheek again but she didn't notice [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"I wouldn't if I were you" Thana called out from the bathroom "those fruit cause bad things to even me" she called out as she started a bath
Al looked nervous "Kinda already too late!" He said as he had already bitten into one "My everything feels strange!"

Thana sighed and walked out with a towel around her self "idiot" she said as she crossed her arms and walked over to him

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]"I am calling a lost angel pretty" he said with a smile as he lowered his spear [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"so im the lost angel" she asked with her wings out that were white.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes you are for you don't know what he has done" the angel said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"i know what he has done and im aware and he doesnt like it" she said to the angel. "hes scared as hell to be around people incase he hurts them" she said.

"Eh?" She stared at him, then shook her head "honestly I'm not familiar with anywhere around here" she chuckled "I rarely left home."

@Kalin Scarlet

"You know nothing" the angel said with a lauph "for he has killed his old village...every one in it dead because of him slaughtered his family too" the angel said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You know nothing" the angel said with a lauph "for he has killed his old village...every one in it dead because of him slaughtered his family too" the angel said to her

[/QUOTE]
"well i like him and i will protect him from harm even from him self" she said to the angel.

Slaxt said:
Clover put on all his clothes but his shirt, suddenly trix hugged him. He turns around, smiles and hugs her back. "Mhm... Now hurry and get dressed so we can go."
Trix smiles and lets go of him putting the rest of her clothes back on. Once she was done she stretched flicking her hair out of her eyes "I'm ready

" she turned to watch him as the wrapped her tail around her waist.

"And I usually never left the school area...here, lets try this again..." Madoka said, leaping into the air again. "Lets head towards the school and go from there."

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just sat there on the couch and looked out the window as a tear slid down her cheek again but she didn't notice
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi looked at Luce surprised*

''i-im actually....4 years older than you...''

Daniel reaver]Shira just shook her head slowly still thinking about ansom 'what should I do' she bought as she sat there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Add goes to his room to change his clothes*

'what should i do now...she's still thinking of Ansom. dam my life is just a massive cluster fuck...'

*He thought to himself*

"Huh? You mean to say that you've lived a long time but haven't been outside the school grounds?" She tilted her head at him.

@Kalin Scarlet

Abe just eats a small bun, as he patiently waits for some help. No one seems to notice the boy in funny monks clothing as he makes paper dolls dance. A cup of hot tea materializes from a small circle in the boys hand. now he is content for the moment. He really does not want to miss out on classes. Not on his first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back