• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't" Thana said frankly as she sat up while Annabel still straddled her "you a good guy and now you hace an eternity to find the right one" she said to him with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't" Thana said frankly as she sat up while Annabel still straddled her "you a good guy and now you hace an eternity to find the right one" she said to him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "You don't? And what do you mean the right one?"

"I don't hate you and I mean the one that will spend eternity with you.... I don't restrict my servants from love you know" Thana said happily as she nuzzled Annabel childishly

"We will Al find the one al..... Blake has waited 409 years to find the one" Annabel said to him with a warm smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't hate you and I mean the one that will spend eternity with you.... I don't restrict my servants from love you know" Thana said happily as she nuzzled Annabel childishly
"We will Al find the one al..... Blake has waited 409 years to find the one" Annabel said to him with a warm smile

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down "Every girl I ever get with thinks I'm worthless garbage" He said as he clenched his fists

...♅Akira held out his hand and suddenly, another male was brought through the wall and to Akira. He spoke♅...

“ Did you seriously think you could sneak up on me? ”

...♅The male suddenly went limp after an audible snap was heard coming from his neck. Akira then changed his form back to his original one. He turned around and began walking away, soon vanishing from sight when he entered the alleyway♅...

Kdqwwk_zps7l6jrfwy.gif

"Maybe you should meet hina" Annabel said softly to him as she got off of Thana and sat in the bed

Thana giggled "hina would chage his thinking real quick" she said happily as she looked over at al with a grin on her face

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
Blake smiled and clenched the memory stick tightly "I shall guard it with my life so that thou can stay At my side for eternity" Blake said as he brought his free hand to her cheek

@subject 635

@subject 635

Last edited by a moderator:
Violetta had popped inside the school, just walking through the hallways. She changed her outfit to match the standard school uniform. she peered into different classrooms, checking out all the more "boring" students enrolled here that actually bothered to go to class. She giggled, thinking this was pretty interesting actually.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Maybe you should meet hina" Annabel said softly to him as she got off of Thana and sat in the bed
Thana giggled "hina would chage his thinking real quick" she said happily as she looked over at al with a grin on her face

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al looks confused "Who's Hina?"

"She's a sweet little servant of mine" Thana said with a grin to al "she's also the most desperate for love considering she came to me to save a mans life to only have him cheat on her" Thana said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She's a sweet little servant of mine" Thana said with a grin to al "she's also the most desperate for love considering she came to me to save a mans life to only have him cheat on her" Thana said

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "You're trying to kill me at this point" He said jokingly "What is she like?"

"She's sweet, kind, Klingy, quiet, cute..." Annabel said as she smiled warmly at al "and you look like her type" she said with a grin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She's sweet, kind, Klingy, quiet, cute..." Annabel said as she smiled warmly at al "and you look like her type" she said with a grin

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Wh-What do you.....Not cool dude!" He said trying to hide his blush

"What she's a sweet girl and you do seem like her type" Annabel said the rough a giggle

Thana giggled and smiled "I think you'd like her al she's so cute" she said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What she's a sweet girl and you do seem like her type" Annabel said the rough a giggle
Thana giggled and smiled "I think you'd like her al she's so cute" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Don't assume things!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back