• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annabel just nodded in agreement as she walked out of the gates then started down the street watching some girls pass by as they did she smiled at them making one of two of them blush slightly

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel just nodded in agreement as she walked out of the gates then started down the street watching some girls pass by as they did she smiled at them making one of two of them blush slightly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "What was that about?"

Annabel walked on for a while and looked around "where did you say masters house was" she asked as some guys started to stare at her before she gave them the cold shoulder then smiled slightly at al trying to get the awnser out of him "are we near it?" She asked him

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''t-turn some heads...?''

Daniel reaver] [COLOR=#000000]Shira just nodded again she wanted to get somewhere where she could be alone and the best place would be somewhere with add so no one bothered her "y-yeah" she said trying to give add the best smile she could[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''alright''

*Add then placed his hand on her head and they both teleport to his dorm*

"Well, you don't think we can go a full day, and no one notice a young man with such an attractive young woman on his arm, do you?" Luce said, smiling.

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel walked on for a while and looked around "where did you say masters house was" she asked as some guys started to stare at her before she gave them the cold shoulder then smiled slightly at al trying to get the awnser out of him "are we near it?" She asked him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "It should be just over there" He said pointing at The Watcher's house

Annabel smiled and walked over to the house and nocked before walking in "hello" she called out cheerfully before going straight to Thana's room and opening the door "hi master" she said as she ran over and stood next to the bed

Thana slightly woke up and looked at Annabel "hi Annabel" she said tiredly before closing her eyes again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled and walked over to the house and nocked before walking in "hello" she called out cheerfully before going straight to Thana's room and opening the door "hi master" she said as she ran over and stood next to the bed
Thana slightly woke up and looked at Annabel "hi Annabel" she said tiredly before closing her eyes again

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled before leaning against the wall "Say Thana will you explain what you meant yesterday night?"

Thana groaned tiredly as she slowly pulled the sheets over her head and hid under te blankets

"Awww come on master" Annabel said as she climbed on top of Thana and straddled her while trying to pull the sheets off "come on master I wanna see you" she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana groaned tiredly as she slowly pulled the sheets over her head and hid under te blankets
"Awww come on master" Annabel said as she climbed on top of Thana and straddled her while trying to pull the sheets off "come on master I wanna see you" she said

[/QUOTE]
Al snapped his fingers as the sheet lit on fire "Wake up Thana!" He said happily "This poor little girl came all the way over here just to see you"

...♅Akira's form slowly began to change. His hair grew to his waist with shoulder-length bangs framing the sides of his face, covering most of his right eye. A crimson armour with numerous plates manifested onto his form. This was Akira's Chaos form. A male ran towards him, unsheathing a knife. Akira spun around and easily disarmed him by breaking his arm. As the knife fell to the ground, Akira picked it from the air and brought it across the male's neck, slashing it open and causing blood to rush forth, painting the area in a sea of red. Akira spoke as he looked down at the male gripping his neck♅...

“ Man always thinks about the past before he dies, as if he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived. Tell me, was it worth it? ”

...♅The male suddenly became lifeless, the blood pooling around him. Akira then heard footsteps approaching him from the left, and as a response, he turned towards the origins. He spoke, his blood red eyes looking at the origin of the footsteps♅...

“ Who the hell are you? ”

Uchiha-Madara-Shippuden-Sharingan-Eyes-HD-Wallpaper404.com-728x410.jpg

"I'm no little girl" Annabel said as the fire went out then she pulled it off of Thana and layed down on her and hugged her happily

Thana giggled slightly as Annabel rubbed her cheek against thanas "hello annabel" she said with a happy smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm no little girl" Annabel said as the fire went out then she pulled it off of Thana and layed down on her and hugged her happily
Thana giggled slightly as Annabel rubbed her cheek against thanas "hello annabel" she said with a happy smile

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Please don't tell me I'm the youngest one here!" He said trying not to sound like an idiot

"Well annabels the youngest long term servant at 250 but yeah you are the youngest one here" Thana said as she wraped her arms around Annabel in return

Annabel smiled seductivly then kissed thanas cheek slowly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well annabels the youngest long term servant at 250 but yeah you are the youngest one here" Thana said as she wraped her arms around Annabel in return
Annabel smiled seductivly then kissed thanas cheek slowly

[/QUOTE]
Al looked away "250 huh? Well then I've only been here for a day and almost died 3 times!"

Thana giggled "that's tour fault" she said jokingly to al

Annabel lauphed and slightly squeezed Thanas sides with her knees "jeez how hard did you work him" she asked jokingly

Blake frowned slightly "then if thou have lost love then thy will make you fall again" Blake said with a warm smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "that's tour fault" she said jokingly to al
Annabel lauphed and slightly squeezed Thanas sides "jeez how hard did you work him" she asked jokingly

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down at his fists "Why do people hate me so much?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back