• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah I'm fine" Annabel said sweetly to the girl
Hina blushed more and kept pressing into Al "I-i am" she asked quietly

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed even more "You are" He said softly

"Hi himura" Annabel said with a sweet smile at her

Hina blushed more and Nervousl pushed Al to the ground before climbing onto him and straddling him while pressing into his chest and blushing uncontrolably

Panda sighs, crawling away sadly "I guess no bamboo..." He starts crawling towards the girl's dorms, roaring sadly. "BAMBOO!!"

@shyland

"Nice to meet you too" Annabel said softly before she looked around a little then. At himura with a smile

@subject 635

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hi himura" Annabel said with a sweet smile at her

Hina blushed more and Nervousl pushed Al to the ground before climbing onto him and straddling him while pressing into his chest and blushing uncontrolably

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed more "Wha-......."

"Th-Thana said that If. I do this I get to keep you" hina said nervously as she kinda squeezed his waist with her legs and hugged him tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Th-Thana said that If. I do this I get to keep you" hina said nervously as she kinda squeezed his waist with her legs and hugged him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed and thought "Damn it Thana!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nervously started to kiss als neck 'I hate you Thana' she thought as she did it

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "Thana really knows what she's saying though huh?" He said nervously

Hina just blushed more and sat up slightly before grabing one of als hands and blushing Crimson before placing his hand to her chest then continued to kiss his neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just blushed more and sat up slightly before grabing one of als hands and blushing Crimson before placing his hand to her chest then continued to kiss his neck

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed even more as he could feel her chest "I-I...." He said as his eyes widened

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"D-don't squeeze" hina said nervously before going back to kissing his neck

[/QUOTE]
"I won't trust me" He said as he tried to hold it together

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed then grabed his other hand and hesitantly put it on her lower back

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed even more "Are you ok with this?"

Slaxt said:
Clover stops and turns to trix, kissing her. "I seriously can't stop loving you..." He smiles warmly at trix.
Trix smiled giggling softly the tip of her tail twitching on her waist her eyes sparkled her bangs covering them a bit. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back "I hope you never do stop"

trix said:
Trix smiled giggling softly the tip of her tail twitching on her waist her eyes sparkled her bangs covering them a bit. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back "I hope you never do stop"
Clover smiles lying his head down on top of hers. "I won't ever..." He kisses the top of her head and looks up at be sky smiling widely.

(Lol up)

Hina stoped and breathed heavily obviously exausted before Thana wined a little and got up "dangit she didn't go as far as I thought she would" she said softly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back