• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just giggled "nothing nothing" she said as she walked back over to the two and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Well this is going to suck for my wallet but it's time to go shopping with girls...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina and Thana giggled "only for Hina I already have one" Thana said before she gained mischeviously at al and Hina

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "Alright let's go!" He said in a happy tone

Hina smiled and stared to walk out the gates again with Thana "you ready to go swimming Hina" Thana asked her before hina shook her head happil

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and stared to walk out the gates again with Thana "you ready to go swimming Hina" Thana asked her before hina shook her head happil

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Now before we go do you both know how to swim?"

Madoka kept his tail wrapped around Moriko, and leaped into the air once again. "One ticket home, coming right up!~"

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana and Hina both looked back at al then nodded before walking on

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Let us be off!" He said as his cape flowed behind him almost as if the flame was actually moving

Hina ran up beside Al and grabed his hand before Thana telepoerte fall of then infront of a store that sold swim suits "here we are" she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina ran up beside Al and grabed his hand before Thana telepoerte fall of then infront of a store that sold swim suits "here we are" she said

[/QUOTE]
Al leaned against the wall inside the store "Just tell me when you're ready"

Thana looked around with Hina then picked out a swim suit for her to try on before she put Hina in the changing room before she smiled mischeviously and secretly dissapered leaving Hina and Al alone in the store

"A-Al" Hina quetly called from the changing room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked around with Hina then picked out a swim suit for her to try on before she put Hina in the changing room before she smiled mischeviously and secretly dissapered leaving Hina and Al alone in the store
"A-Al" Hina quetly called from the changing room

[/QUOTE]
Al walked over "Yeah what is it?"

"U-umm can you get Thana i-I don't know how to put it on" Hina said nervously to him

Thana had appered in a park a ways away from the shop so Al couldn't find her "hehe your welcome Hina" she said to herself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"U-umm can you get Thana i-I don't know how to put it on" Hina said nervously to him
Thana had appered in a park a ways away from the shop so Al couldn't find her "hehe your welcome Hina" she said to herself

[/QUOTE]
Al pushed his own hand to his Mark and it started glowing as he searched the premise for Thana he clenched his fists "Damn it Thana why do you do this to me" He said quietly to himself before speaking to Hina "She left us"

The Watcher sighs, wandering around aimlessly. He didn't really have anything important to do, ad was bored out of his mind. He had to have walked at least halfway around the city by now.

Thana sat there on a bench and stared up at the sky "watcher where are you?" She said to her self as she watched the clouds pass by

Moriko giggled and held on tight as they flew up. A series of the rabbits distressed noises came from her bag, he was terrified of flying she moved the bag up a bit as she comforted the small creature.

@Kalin Scarlet

The Watcher frowns, swearing that he had heard his name, then again whenever anyone said his name he was able to hear it. He frowns, wondering where Thana was, it had been a while since he'd last seen her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed more "o-oh" she said nervously as she stared at the top wondering how to get it on

[/QUOTE]
Al put his hand under his chin "Man what should I do......" Al sighed "I can't just leave her like this but I can't very well just walk in.....Damn it what do I do!"

Thana stood up and streched before she smiled and looked around the park her gaze eventually resting on a kid that was playing at the park 'would he ever want one' Thana thought as she watched the girl play

((Colin is open ;u;, Sorry I didn't join earlier, my WiFi fudged up.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back