• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina pushed past his hands and pressed into his chest "if you want to take it that fast then fine" she said defiantly

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed "I-It's my body not me!" He said as his hands got closer

Available Characters:

Himeragi - Cosplay Cafe

Add - Dorm

Nanase - School Rooftop

Emiko - Class

Natsumi - Gym

Natsuru - Nurse Office

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and changed form. He looked over at the group and set the report on fire, disintegrating it. He then flew over to the group and sat on the air, manifesting a glass and wine. He spoke as he poured the wine into the glass♅...
“ You all seem like a lively bunch. What're you all doing? ”

tumblr_ng09b7RsXK1u0jzt2o1_500_zpswv9gsc0m.gif

[/QUOTE]
William looked at Akira "To be honest I have no idea" He said before laughing

Blake turned to look at a man in the air "what does thou want so much as to interupt some ones conversation" Blake asked the man with respect in his voice

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac appears in the courtyard

mac notices the new girl and walks over

[/QUOTE]
Adeline notices him and smiles Shyly. "Hi..." she says.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]Available Characters:
Himeragi - Cosplay Cafe

Add - Dorm

Nanase - School Rooftop

Emiko - Class

Natsumi - Gym

Natsuru - Nurse Office

[/QUOTE]
(I'm gonna make Falim go work at the Cosplay Cafe xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sighed "I'm sorry love" she said before her and his marks started to glow before Al was nocked out

[/QUOTE]
As Al was knocked out he thought "What the hell was that?"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at Akira "To be honest I have no idea" He said before laughing
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake turned to look at a man in the air "what does thou want so much as to interupt some ones conversation" Blake asked the man with respect in his voice

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira soon laughed slightly and began drinking the wine. He then turned to the male and spoke♅...

“ I simply wanted to converse with God's subjects. Also, stop talking like that, it's irritating. It's not the eighteenth century, at least use modern speech. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon laughed slightly and began drinking the wine. He then turned to the male and spoke♅...
“ I simply wanted to converse with God's subjects. Also, stop talking like that, it's irritating. It's not the eighteenth century, at least use modern speech. ”

[/QUOTE]
William stared happily at Akira "That's what I'm sayin!"

...♅Akira looked at the male and female and replied to her♅...

“ Still doesn't excuse him. ”

...♅He then looked at the male as he was explaining. He replied, smiling slightly♅...

“ I see. Why hasn't your speech become accustomed to this era? ”

tumblr_nmnq14rUuj1r0vok0o2_500_zpsby3ki4ct.gif

"Because thy hath lived with thy master and she never instructed me to for I have never been back to this realm until now" he said with a smile

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac " so are you new....."

[/QUOTE]
Adeline blinks at him. "Yes...sorry" she laughs at herself for not answering the question the first time,

(im available too)

Having had his fill he begins creating a circle around him and Dakota.

He begins to chant.

alot.

even more so.

Tides of time, twist and turn.

Protect us from what evils sight burns.

Drive the anger from my breath,

save us from an untimely death.

Stuff happens.

really, its quite funny.

A shield slams home around him and Dakota.

much protect.

wow.

(sorry, but a little kidding is needed.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because thy hath lived with thy master and she never instructed me to for I have never been back to this realm until now" he said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Al wakes up and rubs his head "Man what the hell happened?"

Hina was laying on his chest waiting for him to wake up "I'm sorry I had to" she said softly as she slightly nuzzled his chest for forgiveness

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac chuckles "hey its ok let me show you around ok... the fun way"

[/QUOTE]
She gives him an odd look. "The fun way...?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina was laying on his chest waiting for him to wake up "I'm sorry I had to" she said softly as she slightly nuzzled his chest for forgiveness

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "What happened to me?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because thy hath lived with thy master and she never instructed me to for I have never been back to this realm until now" he said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
((( Um, just to let you know, 'Thy' is 'Your'. Like "Thy Highness". My and mine have no Shakespearian meanings xD )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back