• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(fine I will create a proper post.)

Abe could feel the mounting tension build up. He really felt nervous now, as he was speaking to Dakota, but also watching the scene unfold before him. "Really?" he said, as he prepared a spell in case things turned nasty. However, the flosting man-boy thing worried him a little. Wine? before lunch? however those thoughts were pushed aside as he prepared himself to get Dakota out of there before things turned sour.

@everyone in the courtyard.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled at al then put her forehead to his

[/QUOTE]
Al blushed a little as he closed his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled and breathed deeply as she brought her hands to als cheeks then closed her eyes as he did

[/QUOTE]
Al looked nervous "For the rest of the day I am yours do whatever you want to me" He said before blushing

Hina blushed slightly "I want both of us to be ready before that happenes" Hina said as she stood up off of him then stuck a hand out for him to take "shall we go back to the beach" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed slightly "I want both of us to be ready before that happenes" Hina said as she stood up off of him then stuck a hand out for him to take "shall we go back to the beach" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al took her hand as he stood up "What I meant does not mean you have to have sex with me it means I won't argue with anything you do to me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So I still want is to be ready before that but alright" she said as she started to pull him back twaords the beach

[/QUOTE]
Al followed happily and thought "Man she is sensible too!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled as she pulled Al into a sea side cafe and looked around happily "I'm hungry cs we get some thing to eat" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Sure why not I have plenty of money"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled and pulled Al over to a rave that faced the ocean and sat down then happily looked at the menu

[/QUOTE]
Al looked out over the ocean happily

Hina smiled when the waiter came over to them before she ordered every dessert they had and half of everything els they had then giggled inocently

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina smiled when the waiter came over to them before she ordered every dessert they had and half of everything els they had then giggled inocently

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as he could see the money in his wallet fly away

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I dunno why I laughed at this )))

[/QUOTE]
(It's so majestic as it flys into the sunset xD )

The waiter eventually came and set all the food on the table then walked away as Hina smiled happily before starting to eat easily downing meal after meal but doing it in a cute way

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The waiter eventually came and set all the food on the table then walked away as Hina smiled happily before starting to eat easily downing meal after meal but doing it in a cute way

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed softly to himself "You eat more then most guys do" He said in a joking tone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed a little at ansoms words "but I am the lucky one to have some one that loves me for who I am and what I am and can see past what I live off of to the good in me" Shira said softly as she brought one hand to ansoms cheek
@AsongOfIceandFire

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Not luck. I bet you get it naturally, like I said." He winked and placed one hand over hers.

Shira just smiled and stared at ansom before puting her fore head to his and closing her eyes as she stroked his cheek with her thumb

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back