• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
"Ah, well the sooner you get settled in the better right?" She said as she smiled politely at him "shall we go?"
@Jofune Tsurabisu
"Yes, please. Lead the way." he said He noticed the courtyard becoming increasingly packed. He nodded at people he passed as he walked beside Dakota. This was pleasant, so far. He did not make a fool of himself and no one got hurt, so why was he still afraid to meet and talk to girls? He wondered as he smiled softly.

635 and Milo meet up in a place that they believe no one can see them

635 "So... they believe you that you are actually here to destroy me..."

Milo " yea sorta... crazy huh..."

635 " yea crazy"

They share a laugh at the Cosplay Cafe

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac "Hey its exactly like a piggy back ride.... at a speed... and above the ground... I'm good with. It..."

[/QUOTE]
Adeline climbs onto his back awkwardly and clings to him. "O-okay"

Madoka leaped after Moriko, wrapping his arms around her neck. "Aren't you going to ask?~" He says with a toothy grin.

@Nonalaka

As they entered the building Dakota, showed him to reception "well here we are~" she called to him before taking a seat in the waiting area "I'll wait here for the mean time until you get the documents you need, yes?" She continued as she smiled up at him

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Kalin Scarlet

Moriko stopped in her tracks "A+Ask you? Ask you what?" She wore a confused expression.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac launches off as he flys through the school and at the end of the tour he goes into the air with her on his back for her to get a ariel view

[/QUOTE]
Adeline clings to him. "woah..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana g
iggled happily "but first we need to go home so I can grabe my swim suit" she said as she hugged him

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Alright! Let's go!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just nodded then started to slowly eat again still frowning

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed before walking over and patting her on the head "It's fine please just smile again for me?"

"Whom I've decided to love." Madoka says, nuzzling her cheek. "Aren't you even a little curious?~"

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
As they entered the building Dakota, showed him to reception "well here we are~" she called to him before taking a seat in the waiting area "I'll wait here for the mean time until you get the documents you need, yes?" She continued as she smiled up at him
@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Kalin Scarlet

Moriko stopped in her tracks "A+Ask you? Ask you what?" She wore a confused expression.
Taking his hat off, he placed his stuff on the seat next to her. "Thank you very much." he bowed in thanks to her. Taking his leave, he nearly falls over his robe. "Gah!" he exclaims as soon as he is deeper into reception, where the Secretary sent him. A couple of crashes later, and a few low spoken harsh curses about foolish boys and strange fashions later, he reemerges from the stark offices with a key, a planner and a set of uniforms. Returning to Dakota, he bows again, this time, no accidents. "Well I do not think they care much about me in there, but I have everything I need so far. Where to next?" he asked slightly dopey, more happy.

Slaxt said:
Clover looks around "I don't know... Usually there are people here." He sighs and shrugs.
Trix poked his nose playfully "Oh well elts keep looking" she held his hand walking through the courtyard.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina frowned again then pulled him into the seat next to her and hugged him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Al hugged her back as he spoke "Man what am I gonna do with you?" He said jokingly

Dakota chuckled "looks like I've met a person clumsier than I, that's rare" she stood up and fixed her hair away from her face a little. "I suppose you could see your living space, yes?" She asked "of course its up to yourself..."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

trix said:
Trix poked his nose playfully "Oh well elts keep looking" she held his hand walking through the courtyard.
Clover smiles and follows behind her, still holding her hand. "I wonder who we're going to meet..." He thought to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back