• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koyuki held her head to try and keep from spinning. She took deep breaths and finally let out a long exhale. She thought for a moment and shook her head, "no.."

Nenma snapped his fingers. "Date!" He said. "We should go out somewhere like the park or theme park or fight club or ice cream or zoo!"

"A theme park would be fun.." She said, holding her face at the thought of a theme park. She had never been to one, but had heard good things of them. Koyuki paused, echoing his first word softly, "date?"

PixelScoreMC said:
The universe, all came together now. Everything made sense, his existence was now explained, everything that he ever questioned was either removed, answered, or disappeared. He felt at one now that she kissed him, and he didn't care for what reason either. It just made sense. The energy that now flowed through him was probably enough to take down an entire country with a single blow, and he loved it. He closed his eyes, accepting her offer and kissing her back.
@The Dark Princess
Luna released her hold on him, a bright shade of pink alluminating from her naturally pale cheeks. She couldn't face him after what she had just done. She turned her gaze skyward to watch the remaining fireworks. As she did so, she placed her right hand over her heart, feeling the enormous speeding of her heart. What is this....She had no clue. Shed never felt it for anyone or anything before.

"N-no...I'm just under the weather is all.," She waved off the question, contemplating the entire situation within her consciousness. I can't...have feelings...for anyone...She knew this to be true, and yet, she couldn't help but feel oddly attracted to him.

"If you keep lying to yourself, you're only going to be hurting more than if you just told the truth to yourself..." He looked at her with blue eyes, and then adds "Unless you aren't lying... but I can tell you are."

She took a moment to slowly avert her gaze and connect her irises with his. "Zero...why is my heart beating heavily...and my head feels hot." Luna had an entirely serious gaze in her eyes and a quite concerned facial expression.

"That's called love Luna, the love I've felt for you since I met you." He laughs, and adds "I feel that feeling almost daily." his eyes are a deep hot pink.

"L-love?" She thought for a moment, her cheeks reddening the longer she spoke to him. "What...is that?" She stared at her hands, rubbing them together nervously.

"What is it. . .?" He thought for a while, then replied with "Well... like when we kiss, and your heart starts beating really fast, your heart does that out of love... and love means you care about someone very much." He struggled trying to explain it, then said "It comes from the heart. Love isn't something you can just block." His eyes were filled with compassion.

"Love...." She then placed her hand back over her heart, settling it there for a few moments, before turning her attention back to him. "Does...that mean...I...you...love?"

She blushed even harder, her arms slowly wrapping around his torso as he held her. "Love...." She blushed even harder at his comment,her heartbeat growing even faster.

I don't know what to do with her... sometimes she's the smartest person I know, and then other times she can be as clueless as Layla. He sighs, an almost happy sigh, smiling to himself.

Zero has good hearing, and since he's hugging her he can hear her, but barely. He pretends not to hear her, but he blushes, feeling embarrassed. "what was that?" he tries to make it sound as realistic as possible.

She sighed, nuzzling her head against his shoulder. She felt comfortable, safe, but only in his arms alone. She could feel the warmth of his body calming her nervousness, bringing back her originality. "You heard me...idiot."

The fireworks finally stop, cheering heard in the distance about the fireworks show. The water is still like glass, and the moon now glows bright with stars. "Yeah... I did. but it's okay cause..." He rests his head lightly on top of hers. "I love you too." His eyes radiate a bright pink color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back