• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulis La Shadonia (AKA: Zero)

Currently at a local festival, about 20 miles away from the high school. (w/ Luna)

Zero laughs, and his vendor friend joins in. "No no no no... You got the wrong person there bud. This is Vector. Remember? The one you kissed?" Vector looks very nervous, then gathers up the guts to say "That's the first time I've ever been kissed... anywhere." Zero puts him in a friendly choke hold. "What's that suppose to mean punk? Huh?" Zero gave him a friendly noogie, and then let go of him, going back to Luna's side. "I've got something to show you!" He looked very excited, his eyes glowing yellow.

He pulls her along for a while, and then they exit the festival, in an open field, a single tree in the exact middle of the field. It was a willow tree, and looked very beautiful. The sun was just beginning to set. Yet something peculiar was going on, under that tree there was already a blanket and a picnic basket, a few candles lit around the very outside of the blanket.
"This is what I was talking to him about... whadya think? Pretty sweet right? The fireworks start in just a few moments!" Zero shadow travels over to the blanket, and sits on it. patting the ground next to him, indicating for her to sit down.

(Sorry about the fancy posts.... they're just too much fun to make.
xD Also, I might randomly disappear sometime soon and be back later tonight, just a heads up if that happens.)

Luna turned her gaze to Vector. For a moment, she has no idea what he was talking about. But eventually, after a grave amount of time passed, she remembered the name of which he spoke of. "Oh? My apologies, Vector." She couldn't help but giggle, seeing as though they both still rmemeberes such a thing taking place. "I'm sorry I took your first kiss." She spoke within a soft range of tone, before averting her gaze back to Zero."Then show me sir." She was pulled along, watching the trees as they passed them, a relaxing state bubbling up inside of her. She then averted her gaze to the beautifully done area. She couldn't help but allow her eyes to widen, a small, lowly gasp escaping her lips unintentionally. "Zero....why'd you do this?" She took a few steps towards him, spinning as she did so. Once coming to a stop, she settled down beside him, crossing one leg over the other.

( xD Don't worry. Have your fun. And alright.)

Koyuki woke to a chilly breeze drifting in through her window. She shivered, realizing she had fallen asleep without using the blanket. letting go of the rabbit plush she was cuddling and sitting up, she let out a soft, drawn out, yawn. Bright round eyes looked around sleepily as she untied her hair from it's braid and stood up.

It would take a moment for her to wake up enough to walk properly, even so she stumbled towards the bathroom and brushed her teeth. After She left the restroom and scavenged her clothes, she used a moment to take a breath of fresh air from the open window, and smiled tiredly. She slipped the clothes on out of view from the outside world and stretched.

Koyuki started to straighten up her dirty clothes into a basket, humming all the while. She picked up the basket and started off to the laundry mat, not paying attention to her surroundings.

Nenma walked up to the door. "Hmm if my clone was correct her room is this one." He looked at Koyuki's door and gave it a simple knock but was not happy with it so he began to make a beat out of it. "Yo yo Koyuki you in there it's your loyal knight Nenma open up please." Nenma said in turn with the beat.

Currently in an open field, about 20 miles away from the high school. (w/ Luna)

"Why'd I do this? that's an awfully obvious answer isn't it?" Fireworks now start to go off, people cheering in the distance at the festival. "Because I love you, and that's the only reason I'll ever need." He leans in towards her, and grabs her very gently, like dealing with a glass vase, and brings her into a kiss. The light of the fireworks illuminating the field in pretty colors, and lanterns being released into the sky making beautiful scenery, and his entire eyes are pink before he leans in to kiss her. This feeling is so addictive... He thought to himself.

(I will have my fun... huehuehue)

@The Dark Princess

( xD Don't have too much fun.) @PixelScoreMC

Luna's expression softened as he spoke, her gaze focused upon the wondrous, brilliant fireworks of which she watch illuminate throughout the naturally starry night sky. One he took hold of her, she blinked, her irises shifting to a soft shade of green in confusion. When his lips met hers, her eyes widened. She still wasn't accustomed to being kissed. It brought both negative and positive effects on her mood. Helplessly, her cheeks turned a soft shade of pink, growing darker as time passed while he held her there. Her optics transforming into a now pinkish shade of color, then transferring into a soft hazel color.

Koyuki made her way back to her room with clean clothes in hand. She paused when she saw Nenma at her door and cocked her head slightly to the side. She quietly approached him and tugged on his shirt with her free hand.

Currently in an open field, about 20 miles away from the high school. (w/ Luna)

"You... are just absolutely amazing." He said as he pulled back, teasing her enough for now. "So... you enjoying your little road trip with me?" He chuckles, looking like he's having the time of his life. The fact of the festival and the beautiful scenery and being alone with Luna was just his idea of heaven at the moment, not wanting to ever leave. [Which he prepared for just in case he could successfully convince her into sleeping here.]

Luna meant the world to him, even though he had only known her for a short while. He could care less if christodead (lol) showed up right now, because he set a barrier up before hand... because he had desperately made sure nothing could ruin this moment. In fact, anything that even stepped inside the area or anything that Isn't Luna or Zero appears inside, will basically be... well, Bye-Bye.

She shrugged softly, lightly blushing at being pet. Koyuki slipped past him and opened her door, stumbling a bit from the lingering nap she had as she waited for her clothes to finish. "I need to fold these.." She said quietly, dumping the clothes onto her bed. She looked outside of her door, "you can come in if you want," she said, forgetting about how girly her room was.

Luna quickly turned her back to him, cupping her face in her hands. What...is this? Luna had no idea why her body was reacting in the manner it did, but she found it quite aggravating. She was showing a broken tear in her well-built wall. She didn't appreciate the fact he could slip through her walls so easily. Her face..was hot? What....what's wrong with my face? She fluttered her lashes, repeatedly closing and reopening her eyelids from over her oddly shaded hazeled hues. She had absolutely no clue as to what was going on with herself.

Her face was extremely warm, her heart was beating and sounding as if it were located in her head. She felt panicked but relaxed all at the same time. She turned her gaze slightly towards him once she answered his question. "Maybe...why?"

"Maybe? Then maybe that means i'm not trying hard enough." He comes up, not looking at her, but just resting his forehead on the top of her head. "It's okay... I'll try to stop being so aggressive..." He looked truly worried, like he was scaring her away.

The pinkish shade on her cheeks grew darker as he did so. She didn't want him to apologize, but all in the same didn't want him to see her while she was vulnerable. Perhaps it was his fault. Due to realization of this, she only had one choice. Test out her theory. Due to this, she turned to face him, removing his head from above hers, only to lean forward, connecting her lips with his own.

The universe, all came together now. Everything made sense, his existence was now explained, everything that he ever questioned was either removed, answered, or disappeared. He felt at one now that she kissed him, and he didn't care for what reason either. It just made sense. The energy that now flowed through him was probably enough to take down an entire country with a single blow, and he loved it. He closed his eyes, accepting her offer and kissing her back.

@The Dark Princess

Last edited by a moderator:
Nenma walked into Koyuki's room and looked around. "It's definitely a girl's room that's for sure." He walked over and began folding clothes and picked up a few that were already folded. "Here fold them like this it's better for the clothes." He showed Koyuki a better way of folding the clothes.

She nodded and sat on the bed next to the pile,"alright.." Koyuki pulled up a few clothes and proceeded to fold them like she was shown. Though, she paused, having forgotten about her personal effects. She quickly gathered and hid them from sight, behind her back, trying to avoid an embarrassing moment. She glanced at him cautiously, hoping he hadn't noticed as she continued her previous objective, folding.

Once she finished folding she slipped the effects into one of the stacks and put all the clothes into her dresser. Koyuki yawned, her eyes lightly watering, and toyed with one of the small animal figures she had placed on her dresser in boredom.

Nenma finished and looked at her with a sly smile. "Did you hope I didn't see your little personal effects well too bad I did but don't worry it's all good more important I think it's cute how many stuffed animals you have." He began messing with the toy

Her face reddened and she looked down. She had failed her mission of secrecy, and his words didn't help much with the blood filling her cheeks. "I-I love animals...a lot." She scanned the line if stuffed animals on her bed, realizing how embarrassing they were.

Nenma petted her. "Sorry I just can't get over how cute you are when your all embarrassed like that it's nice that you like animals I like em to i-in fact." With an embarrassed look he picks up a wolf. "C-c-can I have this one." He looks at the ground his cheeks almost as red as Koyuki.

Koyuki smiled as if she were a child being given candy. "Y-yes, I don't mind!" Her blush had lightened to soft pink petals across the bridge of her cheeks. She loved sharing things with people, though not many ask.

"It's no problem." She was a bit surprised when Nenma hugged her, but she patted his back in a friendly manor and tried to calm herself down from her previous actions.

She shrugged, looking up at him. The thought never came to mind, even when she stopped to think earlier. What did she want to do? Koyuki's sight trailed down to her shoes and she sighed. "I don't know.."

Nenma hopped up onto her window and pointed to the school roof. "I've found tall places help me think." He picked her up. "Ready princess?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back