• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="subject 635]635 is sitting on the fountain edge upset in aion

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko then sat next to 635*

''hi there, why the long face?''

*Emiko said with a innocent smile on her face*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000066]''yeah Nanase's here tho''[/COLOR][COLOR=#000066] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066][B]*Nanase appears behind Ansom with sort of an annoyed look on her face with her arms crossed*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3]''and...eh......Anyo garu i wanna go back to Japan...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*The last 8 words Add says exhaunsted*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Ansom chuckled when Shira landed on him. He set her next to him and looked at Nanase. "Ah, hello." He smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. "If I knew you were going to bring her, I would've kept my shirt on."

Shira sat there and leaned into ansoms back happily as he talked while her tail lashed around happily while she wraped her arms around his stomach area

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled when Shira landed on him. He set her next to him and looked at Nanase. "Ah, hello." He smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. "If I knew you were going to bring her, I would've kept my shirt on."
''so i guess that karaoke booth thing i treated you to that was a date gone to waste...''

''ima just...aigo...''

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Emiko then sat next to 635*
''hi there, why the long face?''

*Emiko said with a innocent smile on her face*

[/QUOTE]
"No one wants to be near me..."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000066]''so i guess that karaoke booth thing i treated you to that was a date gone to waste...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3]''ima just...aigo...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Ansom shook his head. "No, I had fun. It's just...." He sighed and shrugged. "...you never made an official move. I really do not like starting." He laughed. "Sorry.....for the record...." He stood up and whispered into her ear. "....I do like you." He smiled and sat back down.

[QUOTE="subject 635]"No one wants to be near me..."

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko then presses her face against her's*

''well...if no one wants to be near ya, why am i near ya then?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Emiko then presses her face against her's*
''well...if no one wants to be near ya, why am i near ya then?''

[/QUOTE]
"Um......." feels completely awkward

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shook his head. "No, I had fun. It's just...." He sighed and shrugged. "...you never made an official move. I really do not like starting." He laughed. "Sorry.....for the record...." He stood up and whispered into her ear. "....I do like you." He smiled and sat back down.
*Nanase blushed a little bit*

''im still mad at chu...''

*She puffs her cheeks then looks away. Then she kissed Ansom in the lips for 2 seconds and then faces her back to him*

''happy?''

*Add sits on the bed fixing his hair*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="subject 635]"Um......." feels completely awkward

[/QUOTE]
''anyway...''

*Emiko then sits straight up patting 635's back*

''dont say things like that~''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000066][B]*Nanase blushed a little bit*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000066] ''im still mad at chu...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066][B]*She puffs her cheeks then looks away. Then she kissed Ansom in the lips for 2 seconds and then faces her back to him*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066] ''happy?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add sits on the bed fixing his hair*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

''anyway...''

*Emiko then sits straight up patting 635's back*

''dont say things like that~''
Ok..."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#000066][B]*Nanase blushed a little bit*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000066] ''im still mad at chu...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066] [/COLOR][COLOR=#000066][B]*She puffs her cheeks then looks away. Then she kissed Ansom in the lips for 2 seconds and then faces her back to him*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#000066] ''happy?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add sits on the bed fixing his hair*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
"Mad at me? Why would you be mad at-" Ansom was cut off whenever she kissed him. He frowned when she stopped. "Happy? Yeah. Surprised? Also yeah." He laughed and looked at Shira to make sure she wasn't upset.

@Daniel reaver

Shiras eyes went wide and turned a furious pink as she stared at the girl and started to crawl twoards her "I'm the only one that gets to kiss him" she said furiously as she starts to climb over ansom after the girl

@AsongOfIceandFire @Himeragi Seiker

Trix chuckled and nodded getting up and getting dressed her heart was still beating fast. She flicked her chats out of her eyes as she i usher getting dressed and walked over to clover hugging him "sounds good" her eyes fluttered happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras eyes went wide and turned a furious pink as she stared at the girl and started to crawl twoards her "I'm the only one that gets to kiss him" she said furiously as she climbes over ansom

[/QUOTE]
''hmm..well......''

*Nanase then pins Shira to the bed and kisses her*

''Ansom...you like what you see?''

*Add says pointing at the yuri as he is still fixing his hair*

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635]"Ok... thank you... strange women..."

[/QUOTE]
''hm no problem''

*Emiko gives 635 her phone number*

''call if you wanna talk. cya''

*Emiko then went back to the human world*

Shira blushed and went wide eyed when the girl kissed her as she slowly instictivly started to wrap an arm around the girls back before she disappeared and Shira sat up trying to hide the blish that came from the suprise kiss

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled and stood up. "Alright, alright. I get it." He said, snapping his fingers, causing Nanase to appear on the other side of the room. "Do not mess with my stuff and you get to stay, got it?" He asked.
@Himeragi Seiker @Daniel reaver
''fine~....she liked it~''

*Nanase said as she looked at Add*

''yeah i saw...im quite jealous of you now...but then your a girl. so its not so wrong to do that...''

*Add said as he finally fixed his hair putting on a head band the pulls most of his hair back but he still keeps his bangs*

@Daniel reaver

Shira quickly shook her head and blushed more "n-no" she said nervously as she stuck her hands out twoards ansom "I-i didn't" she said quickly "I-it just caught me o-off guard" she said wuickly trying to cover up the fact that she did kinda enjoy it

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly shook her head and blushed more "n-no" she said nervously as she stuck her hands out twoards ansom "I-i didn't" she said quickly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom looked at Shira's hands. "Mhm....no need to lie. Lies are what hold back a relationship. You didn't seem so sure with your answer." He sighed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly shook her head and blushed more "n-no" she said nervously as she stuck her hands out twoards ansom "I-i didn't" she said quickly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm? that blush is obviously lying...and also i felt you hugged me in the process...''

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back