• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Add then reappeared in Ansom's room*

''oh? dont like it? hmmm thought you said it was perfect for a date''

@AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
(Al's theme xD like this if you know where it's from [media]

[/media])
(I think you just ruined gurren Lagann for me.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Add then reappeared in Ansom's room*
''oh? dont like it? hmmm thought you said it was perfect for a date''

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. On my own terms. I really do not like getting forced somewhere." Ansom looked at Add. "How would you like it if I forced you to be erased from existence?" He chuckled. "I was starting to grow fond of you.....but you ruined it."

Shira quickly snapped out of it and looked around "a-ansom" Shira said not noticing that she was still in nothing but her underwear and a button up shirt that was half buttoned

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Yeah. On my own terms. I really do not like getting forced somewhere." Ansom looked at Add. "How would you like it if I forced you to be erased from existence?" He chuckled. "I was starting to grow fond of you.....but you ruined it."
*Add sighs*

''well...you already forced telleported me out...so i thought i'd return the favor. your not so much of a fun guy arent ya? you remind me of this guy Hideki...ewgh..hes still worse than you i have to admit''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly snapped out of it and looked around "a-ansom" Shira said not noticing that she was still in nothing but her underwear and a button up shirt that was half buttoned

[/QUOTE]
635 "um... I'm not ansom.. but I can get you to him...."

shortyshot8 said:
(I get the feeling you guys don't like Al for some reason xD )
(Well... I had feels for Gurren Lagann and.... Al doesn't fit the picture... But I don't hate Al. He doesn't fit the picture.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Add sighs*
''well...you already forced telleported me out...so i thought i'd return the favor. your not so much of a fun guy arent ya? you remind me of this guy Hideki...ewgh..hes still worse than you i have to admit''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "Good. Bye." He sighed and lied down on his bed. "Can you tell Shira to come back whenever she wants to. "

Shira looked at a girl as her tail and wings came out "please I wanna go back to him" Shira said a little desperate hoping the girl didn't send her on some side quest for her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly snapped out of it and looked around "a-ansom" Shira said not noticing that she was still in nothing but her underwear and a button up shirt that was half buttoned

[/QUOTE]
*Nanase (Ciella) covers Shira in a cloak and runs her to the nearest dressing room in the store and takes off the cloak and gives her a skirt*

''hurry and put these on. *sigh* Shira...and...welcome to my store i guess. i swear i need to tell that employee to stop making hypnosis runes on the store's sign...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked at a girl as her tail and wings came out "please I wanna go back to him" Shira said a little desperate hoping the girl didn't send her on some side quest for her

[/QUOTE]
635 "sure I was heading back anyway"

She opens a portal (cause she a demon)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase (Ciella) covers Shira in a cloak and runs her to the nearest dressing room in the store and takes off the cloak and gives her a skirt*
''hurry and put these on. *sigh* Shira...and...welcome to my store i guess. i swear i need to tell that employee to stop making hypnosis runes on the store's sign...''

[/QUOTE]
((Are u gonna do this to ne every time

Shira looked down at her clothes then smiled "but why I like my clothes there cute and I want to see if ansom likes the way I look in them" Shira said as she happily walked back out of the dressing room still in her shirt and under wear

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "Good. Bye." He sighed and lied down on his bed. "Can you tell Shira to come back whenever she wants to. "
''sure...why not''

*Add appears in the dressing room with Nanase and Shira*

''hey if you wanna come back to the human world, call this number''

*Add gives her a piece of paper containing his phone number*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked down at her clothes then smiled "but why I like my clothes there cute and I want to see if ansom likes the way I look in them" Shira said as she happily walked back out of the dressing room still in her shirt and under wear

[/QUOTE]
''by the way, Ansom's in the human world...''

Shira took the phone number then grabed add "take me back" she said to him hoping he would put her with ansom "I know that why Im asking you to take me back to him" she said as she looked at add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back