• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="subject 635]635 turns toward cam and starts to run to him "CAM!!!"

[/QUOTE]
Al crosses his arms and appears in front of 635 again "I won't let him touch you again"

Shira had free fallen for five muinets before she approached the ground and pulled up launching her forward as she cried out with delight

Shira instinctively rolled over leting go of the pillow and grabing onto ansom when she felt him lay down in his bed and pulled her self close to him as she happily flew around in her dream

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom chuckled as he felt Shira grab a hold of him. Dammit. I cannot keep this from her. His mind kept flashing to the time with Milo in his realm. He sighed and kissed the top of Shira's head.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 "then let me touch him" shoves al out of the way

[/QUOTE]
Al lights Cam on fire "Have fun touching that!"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Mkay. Bye." He snapped his finger and Add appeared on the roof of the school. Ansom nodded and walked into his bedroom, lying down on his bed.
@Daniel reaver
''....dick...aigo...he cant open the gate without me...only i can open it and no one else...oh well...he'll have to call me to get into Aion...''

*Add waits for time*

@Daniel reaver

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3]''....dick...aigo...he cant open the gate without me...only i can open it and no one else...oh well...he'll have to call me to get into Aion...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add waits for time*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
(Too bad Ansom can get in because it isn't a place made by Sanctums :P )

Blake slowly pressed his lips to milos and sat there for a while before pulling off and smiling at her "thou have proven to truly be a divine fruit a divine fruit better than any other in gods garden" he said softly as he rubbed her cheek with one hand

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Too bad Ansom can get in because it isn't a place made by Sanctums :P )
but its made by Add. and only angels and demons can access it freely. or do you want me to set up a barrier around the dimension?)))

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 holds cams hand "I'm a demon idiot"

[/QUOTE]
Al laughs "Yes I know but golden flame can still kill" Cam's hands slowly start to turn to ash

Shira smiled in her sleep happy to have ansom back in her arms as she nuzzled his chest while she rocketed across the land in her dream seeing beautiful creatures and structures

@AsongOfIceandFire

Blake smiled at milo "hath I ever loved til this night at this moment when thy lips met mine" Blake said in a sweet wisper to milo as he stared into her eyes

@subject 635 @subject 635

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="subject 635]635 "no...."
Her pupils start to shrink to normal size

[/QUOTE]
Al stops the fire and pulls 635 close to himself so she can not see Cam's eyes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]just let Add do his god damn job =.=)))

[/QUOTE]
(He is. And so is Ansom. If he goes there without permission, it would upset Add, which is what he tries to do. :D )

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 shakes her head "it happened again... didn't it...."

[/QUOTE]
Al laughs a little "Yes it did but he won't ever do it again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back