• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom chuckled. "At least get him back on his feet. What honor do you receive beating an unarmed man. Let him get some ground. Haven't you ever watched boxing?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

Shira layed there in ansoms bed as she hugged his pillow with her arms and legs trying to find comfort in the pillow until ansom came back while she had nightmares about him leaving her for another girl or breaking his promise to her

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "At least get him back on his feet. What honor do you receive beating an unarmed man. Let him get some ground. Haven't you ever watched boxing?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
William glared at Ansom "He killed Al multiple times he has no honor"

shortyshot8 said:
William glared at Ansom "He killed Al multiple times he has no honor"
"So you are going to stoop to his level?" Ansom laughed. "Two on one?" He looked at Cam. "Would you like me on your team." He asked.

Attachments

• Aion Place.png
    Aion Place.png
    348.4 KB · Views: 3
AsongOfIceandFire said:
"So you are going to stoop to his level?" Ansom laughed. "Two on one?" He looked at Cam. "Would you like me on your team." He asked.
Cam spits blood on Ansom as well "I don't need you!" William turns his hands into Ice before punching Cam again "SHUT UP!!!"

Ansom chuckled and shook his head. "Fine." He looked at the blood. "Oh, boy...." A coat of crytallokinetic chaotic energy covered his fist. He punched Cam across the face. "You made a mistake." He leaned against the wall.

@shortyshot8

PixelScoreMC said:
((Anyone want to help comfort me? I had a wave of depression just hit me out of the blue. :\ ))
(YER NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH DEPRESSION FAM! <3 *hugs* but ish ok)

PixelScoreMC said:
((Anyone want to help comfort me? I had a wave of depression just hit me out of the blue. :\ ))
(You are so beautiful. Depression is depressed because it does not have a reason to attack you. It only attacks because it is jealous. The world loves you, and it only knocks you down to try and toughen you up :D )

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(You are so beautiful. Depression is depressed because it does not have a reason to attack you. It only attacks because it is jealous. The world loves you, and it only knocks you down to try and toughen you up :D )
(Quote of the year)

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 looks at her fists "what am I doing?" Looks at William "stop" punches william square in the jaw

[/QUOTE]
William clenches his bleeding mouth "Wha-What the hell!"

Blake lauphed slightly "go ahead for it is a blessing to be able to touch thy beautiful flower again" he said as he smiled at her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back