• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake smiled more "'twas about you my lady" he said softly as he layed down and stared back up at the sky "twas about you thy beautiful goddess thy beautiful flower that blomes in my presence" he said softly

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 stares "william.... stop one second"

[/QUOTE]
William looked at 635 "What is it!"

635 "Cam... were you... were you using me.. to kill him for you...."

Milo blushes "wow no one has ever said that about me before"

Tears form in 635's eyes "WERE YOU..."

Blake smiled "thou are but the rarest of flowers blooming in a garden of weeds that hath shriveled up from thy beauty" Blake said again as he sat up and looked over at milo

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 "Cam... were you... were you using me.. to kill him for you...."

Milo blushes "wow no one has ever said that about me before"

[/QUOTE]
Cam looks down at her and spits blood on her "Honestly you could have done much better whore!" William got angry "That's enough out of you!!!" He said before punching him again

Milo sits down next to blake "thou are too kind"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looks down at her and spits blood on her "Honestly you could have done much better whore!" William got angry "That's enough out of you!!!" He said before punching him again
635 "William let me at him...." she unsheaths mayhem

Anger and betrayal are written on 635's face

"Thy just speaks the truth" Blake said as he smiled at milo happily then looked back at the sky again

@subject 635

@subject 635

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo sits down next to blake "thou are too kind"

635 "William let me at him...." she unsheaths mayhem

[/QUOTE]
William looked at 635 "He is faster than you however...." William sets him down and freezes his feet to the floor "There ya go!" He says with a evil smile tears form in Cam's eyes "No no no!! I don't want to die please!!" He said with gripping on to 635's legs

Sora snaps appearing in the school courtyard. "That's enough TV for the day." He smiles and stretches "Hmm... What to do.." His face brightens up, he snaps and appears with a white kimono and a tanto.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at 635 "He is faster than you however...." William sets him down and freezes his feet to the floor "There ya go!" He says with a evil smile tears form in Cam's eyes "No no no!! I don't want to die please!!" He said with gripping on to 635's legs
635 "DOES AL WANT TO DIE.... DO I WANT TO KILL HIM...." grabs Cams head with The fear gautlet. "You are going to pay... big time.."

William looked down at Cam "This also works on boys!" Cam said as he forced William to look into his eyes William tried to look away "Wha-What are you doing!?"

Ansom waved to Violetta. "Alright.....well....I got things to do. A girlfriend to comfort." He smiled and walked out into the courtyard.

Ansom sensed a chaotic event taking place so he appeared where Himura was. He stood between her and the other male. "Woah. What is going on?" He asked.

Sora kneels down on the grass and raises the tanto with two hands in the air. "I DISHONOR MY FAMIRY!" He stabs his stomach, making the tanto's blade break off the handle. Sora bursts out into laughter "That tickled!"

Ansom looked at the event in surprise before he smiled. He backed up. "So....this is the real you." He said to Himura. @subject 635

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom sensed a chaotic event taking place so he appeared where Himura was. He stood between her and the other male. "Woah. What is going on?" He asked.
William looked at Ansom "Stay out of it this man deserves death!" He said before grabbing Cam's face and punching it again

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 ignores Ansuma "ISN'T THIS HOW AL FELT..... WHEN YOU MADE ME DO THIS TO HIM..."

[/QUOTE]
Cam screams out in pain "I don't wanna die!!" He says as tears fall from his face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back