• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake jumped off the roof and laned in the court yard and looked around "I wonder if thy beautiful flower is still here or has she been plucked by better hands than mine" blake said while thinking about milo

Thana slightly woke up "not now brother" she said back to him before going back to sleep

"Leave them be I don't care as long as they don't do it again" Thana said tiredly into macs mind "do what you want just don't do it in my name" she said to him

Mac *its the one 'He' Sent and another one....*

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac *its the one 'He' Sent and another one....*

[/QUOTE]
Mac * I will leave them be for now...*

"Like I said do what you want just don't do it for me or in my name" Thana said again a little agravated before nuzzling the pillow and going back to sleep

Shira had eventually fallen asleep on ansoms bed with his pillow in her arms as a kind of temporary replacement for ansom while she slept holding onto it tightly as a soft sweet sound came from her mouth every time she took a breath that could be heard through out the dorm

@AsongOfIceandFire

@Himeragi Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Cam looked shocked "He is really!?!" Cam smiled before thinking "Damn it how is he still alive!!!"

Blake looked around then layed down in the grass out side the conputer lab and relaxed while holding his hands behind his head and staring up at the sky

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 laughs a little "hey we can't feel guilty now huh"

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiles "This rocks!!" "This sucks!!"

"Tis thy a beautiful sight to see the bright moon in the night" Blake said not to any one in particular "almost as beautiful as she but thy is more beautiful than the moon and the sun for she is a heaven of its own" he said with a smile on his face

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo walks away

Milo walks out to the courtyard "never thought a beta would say she needed fresh air"

((The courtyard is beside the tech lab

[/QUOTE]
William walks inside and sees Cam before grabbing him by the throat "YOU KILLED Al YOU BASTARD!!!"

Blake looked up and smiled "why does thou care unless she feels moved buy it" he said as he stared at her with his warm black eyes "but tis about a goddess a goddess that is beautiful and strange " he said to her

shortyshot8 said:
William walks inside and sees Cam before grabbing him by the throat "YOU KILLED Al YOU BASTARD!!!"
635 "WILL AL IS ALIVE..... CAM DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS DOING IT

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake looked up and smiled "why does thou care unless she feels moved buy it" he said as he stared at her with his warm black eyes "but tis about a goddess" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Milo " just asking cause I thought it was beautiful..."

William ignored 635 and punched Cam in the face as Cam spoke "No 635 Let him I did attack Al I understand"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back