• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="subject 635](( I had to eat and clean

[/QUOTE]
(( I CLICKED THE WRONG ONE

As Ansom kisses Milo she starts to come back into focus and stops glitching as much

((Also she isn't really gone, she's in the corridor outside))

[QUOTE="subject 635](( I CLICKED THE WRONG ONE

As Ansom kisses Milo she starts to come back into focus and stops glitching as much

[/QUOTE]
Ansom broke away from the kissed and returned to his seat. "Dakota! You can come in." He shouted out .

@Nonalaka

Violetta popped next to Ansom, nose stuck in a book on ancient Greece.

"Well aren't you Mr. Popular."

She teased, without ever looking up from her book.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Lumina said:
Violetta popped next to Ansom, nose stuck in a book on ancient Greece.
"Well aren't you Mr. Popular."

She teased, without ever looking up from her book.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "I have always been popular....only for bad reasons." He chuckled and glanced over at Milo, who was passed out. "I believe this is yours." He pulled the game device from his pocked and held it out to Violetta. "You have gotten a little better at your pranks, Vio." Ansom nodded.

Dakota heard Ansom and made her way back in, slowly opening the door "...I'm guessing it worked?" She asked quietly as she came in

@AsongOfIceandFire

"I have learned from the best you know."

She winked, taking the game back.

"So, Annie, what's going on?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Lumina said:
"I have learned from the best you know."

She winked, taking the game back.

"So, Annie, what's going on?"

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom pointed at Milo. "She got a computer virus after we....." He cleared his throat and blushed. "She got a computer virus and I had to purify her database. She seems fine now." He smiled. "Other than that.....nothing much." He shrugged.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo breaths easily

635 walks by and pokes her head in

"Hey.. has anyone seen cam... I'm trying to avoid him... for reasons..."

[/QUOTE]
Cam walks right behind 635 and pokes her "I'm right here what's wrong?"

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 whips around "oh... n-nothing... heh...."

[/QUOTE]
Cam smiles "I have a question 635 why am I covered in blood" He said as his hands started shaking

"Are you sure she's okay now?" Dakota asked as she walked over a little closer.

@AsongOfIceandFire @subject 635

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom pointed at Milo. "She got a computer virus after we....." He cleared his throat and blushed. "She got a computer virus and I had to purify her database. She seems fine now." He smiled. "Other than that.....nothing much." He shrugged.
Violetta takes a look at Milo, then smirks, poking her elbow into Ansom's side.

"You dog you! well I mean, when was the last time you were screened to make sure you were... well obviously yknow.."

The slightest bit of blush found her face, then she cleared her throat, her face going bsck to normal.

"Good to see the kid is doing alright though."

Lumina said:
Violetta takes a look at Milo, then smirks, poking her elbow into Ansom's side.
"You dog you! well I mean, when was the last time you were screened to make sure you were... well obviously yknow.."

The slightest bit of blush found her face, then she cleared her throat, her face going bsck to normal.

"Good to see the kid is doing alright though."
Ansom chuckled and shook his head. "If you are implying that I might have a disease.....I do not. Deities cannot get diseases, remember?" He nodded an Dakota's question. "She seems fine, Dak."

@Nonalaka

"Ah, thats good....."Dak"?" She looked at him for a bit then sat up on a table.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"You're looking beautiful." Luce said, walking up to Himeragi as she returned.

@Nonalaka

"He's not normally like this I swear, he just gets a little grumpy if I'm talking to others, hell get used to you in a day or two" she apologised on the rabbits behalf.

@Kalin Scarlet

"Oh, its alright. I'm simply teasing. Like when I say I'll eat him for lunch if he annoys me...Totally joking." Madoka says, his eyes glowing red as he stares at the bag. His smile is calm enough to believe he's joking, but the glow in his eyes says otherwise.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked up when she heard a small huming and blushed 'who's there' she thought as she finished washing up then got out and wraped herself in a towel and hesitantly walked out looking around
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE][/color]
*Himeragi blushed a bit*

''th-thanks...so shall we go there?''

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a small rustle as the rabbit sheltered itself in the bag. "A-aha right!" She laughed a little " are we almost there?

@Kalin Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back