• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalaka said:
She narrowed her eyes a little at him "just because she dosent feel for you? And what about Shira?...how many girls have you even fallen for?" She asked as she began to get to work.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "Technically....none." He nodded. "I am just tired of being hated. When Milo said she liked me....I felt....happy. But then, she reverted back to normal. I am back to being hated except by a Succubus. And Succubi don't hate any guy." He sighed.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "Technically....none." He nodded. "I am just tired of being hated. When Milo said she liked me....I felt....happy. But then, she reverted back to normal. I am back to being hated except by a Succubus. And Succubi don't hate any guy." He sighed.
Falim walked over to Ansom "That is a horrible lie have you seen Shira and Al.....Ansom you are despicable!" She said randomly

"...well I like you" she paused "if that even helps or matters." Her voice trailed off near the end sentence. She continued to type on the laptop. 'I think I found this thing..' she thought to herself

@AsongOfIceandFire

PixelScoreMC said:
"I was gonna say the same thing... You're perfect to me." He brought her into a close embrace, bringing their lip together for a small moment. He quickly drew back, asking "Eveangel... Why do you love me?"
@Metaphysics
"I don't know really." She said. "Love is one of the many things I never truly understood during my time." She added. "I am capable of it, I love everyone in the world but I really really love you." She smiled. "I guess if I had to answer your question...I love you because you are my everything...which is ironic because...well...Zero..." She chuckled at her joke.

Nonalaka said:
"...well I like you" she paused "if that even helps or matters." Her voice trailed off near the end sentence. She continued to type on the laptop. 'I think I found this thing..' she thought to herself
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded. "Yeah....it does matter." He stood from the chair. "I can purify her database, but it requires....er....mouth to mouth connection. A kiss."

@subject 635

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Jeez that archangel is gonna complicate things" the angel said as he looked around

[/QUOTE]
She smiled as he said that "ill be your obsical in your road" she said whispering" as she held Atrio

"Well, I hear there's a weeklong festival starting today... Its about an 18 hour trip to get there, unfortunately... unless you know someone who can teleport?" Luce asked.

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]The angel held out his hand as a hologram showed up "master there's a little problem theres an archangel that has fallen for the beast" he said to the hologram [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy listened into the call as the angel was talking to his boss

Shira nuzzled ansoms pillow tightly and closed her eyes "Ansom please come home please" she said to her self before she let go of the pillow and walked into his bathroom and started a bath

"....I didn't think it would honestly." She looked at him and sighed "....go ahead" she stood up from the chair "...I'll leave you two alone if you want..."

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, I hear there's a weeklong festival starting today... Its about an 18 hour trip to get there, unfortunately... unless you know someone who can teleport?" Luce asked.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
''i can fly there. but...lemme change my clothes first...i dont wanna go out there looking like a maid haha''

Daniel reaver]The angel held out his hand as a hologram showed up "master there's a little problem theres an archangel that has fallen for the beast" he said to the hologram [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Al used his telepathic powers for a final time to Thana "I-I'm sorry I can't continue"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You must take the beast he has killed to many" the boss said in an agravated tone to the angel "but sir" k

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy knew he wouldnt be able to kill Atiro with her around

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nuzzled ansoms pillow tightly and closed her eyes "Ansom please come home please" she said to her self before she let go of the pillow and walked into his bathroom and started a bath

[/QUOTE]
*Add then returned into Ansom's dorm and sat on the frame of the window looking out*

Moriko smiled up at him. All of a sudden a voice erupted from morikos bag "h-hey not so fast I'm getting air sick here!!!" moriko chuckled.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked around "Al what do you mean" she said back to him as she sat on her bed

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "It's over for me" He said before coughing up blood

Shira got undressed then got in the bath and say there silently 'why can't I get it out of my head he promised me' Shira thought as she say there with a depressed look on her face not knowing add was still there

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "It's over for me" He said before coughing up blood
A ball of shadow surrounded Al and brought him to thana "what's wrong" she said as she walked over to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira got undressed then got in the bath and say there silently 'why can't I get it out of my head he promised me' Shira thought as she say there with a depressed look on her face

A ball of shadow surrounded Al and brought him to thana "what's wrong" she said as she walked over to him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked down at the insane amount of stab wounds in his chest "What do you think" He said before coughing up more blood

Ansom nodded. "Okay, Milo. I know you despise me, but I am only trying to help. You do want this virus out, don't you?" He asked her.

@subject 635

Thana sighed as the wounds started to heal on Al "jeez you haven't even served me for a day and you almost already lost that body" she said as she walked back over to her bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back