• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo "I....." is to weak to talk"

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed and grabbed Milo's other arm, slinging it over his shoulder. "I guess I really do not care if you hate me. I am still helping." He helped Dakota get Milo to the tech room.

"That's more like it" she replied as they approached the buildings "if I followed the same theory, then I'd never talk with you" she muttered.

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Hmmm...well, we could go to your room...but, I don't think we're ready for that." Madoka said, laughing to himself. Him and girl's bedrooms had a sordid history years ago, back when he was actually close to his physical age."What about you? Is there anywhere you'd like to go?"

@Nonalaka

Her face went a bit pink "Hmmm, of I'm not mistaken...we were supposed to see a movie?" She asked chuckling a bit

@Kalin Scarlet

Madoka smiled. "A movie it is, then." He said, lifting her into his arms. His tail unwrapped itself from her waist.

@Nonalaka

PixelScoreMC said:
"Well, I'm not perfect, as much as I wish I was." Zero laughed, strolling over towards the bed and sitting on it. Eventually, he flopped over, landing on the bed and patting the area next to him, the sheets folding into the form of his hands.
Eve lay next to him and turned to face him with a loving smile. "Well to me you are perfect." She said to him as she landed a quick kiss on his cheek. "Don't you ever forget that." She added with a smile.

She let out a small squeak as she was lifted "So, ~ what kind of movies are your favourite?." She asked with a smile.

@Kalin Scarlet

They eventually got Milo to the tech room. "What now?" He asked her as he pushed a few tables together and picked u the goddess before lying her down on the table.

@Nonalaka @subject 635

Metaphysics said:
Eve lay next to him and turned to face him with a loving smile. "Well to me you are perfect." She said to him as she landed a quick kiss on his cheek. "Don't you ever forget that." She added with a smile.
"I was gonna say the same thing... You're perfect to me." He brought her into a close embrace, bringing their lip together for a small moment. He quickly drew back, asking "Eveangel... Why do you love me?"

@Metaphysics

"Alright then. You can pick wherever you want to go. Money isn't a factor." Luce said.

@Nonalaka

"Well I assume, well need to hack into her Coding since she out, she might not give us permission." Dakota set up one of the computers "I'm no expert, but I know stuff from what I read, so I'll try my best..." she let out a sigh as she logged into the computer.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Alright then. You can pick wherever you want to go. Money isn't a factor." Luce said.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright then''

*Himeragi smiled a bit*

''but i preferred if you'd pick the place''

Nonalaka said:
"Well I assume, well need to hack into her Coding since she out, she might not give us permission." Dakota set up one of the computers "I'm no expert, but I know stuff from what I read, so I'll try my best..." she let out a sigh as she logged into the computer.
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shrugged. "I can do it, but I doubt she will let me inside of her again." He shrugged and sat in a nearby chair. "Good luck."

"What makes you think I like romance movies?" She giggled "I actually like comedies and since living with Dakota, a bit of sci-fi has grown on me I guess" she gripped onto his shirt a bit as they moved along.

@Kalin Scarlet

Sweetone said:
She looked at him confused "whats wrong" she whispered.
"He's here" atrio said as he looked at the angel from earlier as he patrolled the grounds

(Sorry guys I got sucked into my drawing)

Shira sat there in ansoms room on his bed and hugged one of his pillows tightly 'why am I doing this' she thought as she nuzzled the pillow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He's here" atrio said as he looked at the angel from earlier as he patrolled the grounds
(Sorry guys I got sucked into my drawing)

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy wraped her arms around him and poofed them to a hidden tree "we will get rid of him"

She narrowed her eyes a little at him "just because she dosent feel for you? And what about Shira?...how many girls have you even fallen for?" She asked as she began to get to work.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Atrio nodded then looked down as the angel patrolled with his sword sloghtly drawn [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy had them hidden in the leaves as they looked down on the angel under them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back