• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed as the wounds started to heal on Al "jeez you haven't even served me for a day and you almost already lost that body" she said as she walked back over to her bed

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little before coughing up more blood "I'm afraid he stabbed my heart I'm not sure how I'm still alive"

Thana smiled then held out her hand as a soul appered "can you guess who's this is" she said as a smile played on her face

Atrio held tight to ruthy as they spoke

"You must kill him before he gets out of hand like he did before do you hear me" the hologram said with anger

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled then held out her hand as a soul appered "can you guess who's this is" she said as a smile played on her face

"You must kill him before he gets out of hand like he did before do you hear me" the hologram said with anger

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "I can't really see much but it looks a bit like" His eyes turned wide "How did you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled then held out her hand as a soul appered "can you guess who's this is" she said as a smile played on her face

[/QUOTE]
"id like to see him try with two arch angels at this svhool" she whispered to Atrio holding him.

"The symbol" Thana said as she smiled at the soul "you really do have an amazing soul you know that" she said as she stared at it while als wounds healed

Atrio hid his face in her shoulder to hide the sad look as the memories flooded back to his mind

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"The symbol" Thana said as she smiled at the soul "you really do have an amazing soul you know that" she said as she stared at it while als wounds healed

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "What do you mean it's not even all that powerful" He said with a frown

`

Metaphysics said:
"I don't know really." She said. "Love is one of the many things I never truly understood during my time." She added. "I am capable of it, I love everyone in the world but I really really love you." She smiled. "I guess if I had to answer your question...I love you because you are my everything...which is ironic because...well...Zero..." She chuckled at her joke.
Zero laughed, enjoying the irony. "I think I know why I love you, further than just spontaneous emotions." He lifted her chin delicately with his hand, looking deep into her colored eyes.

"I love you, because your smile is so sweet, your words so graceful, your heart so pure." He placed his forehead on hers, lowering his eyelids until they covered his pupils. "If there was one person I'd want to be with, I think it'd be you. Every time I think of you, see you, anything related to you... I just get really happy, happy that I'm in love with such a person and that they love me back."

He leaned in, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite.” He pounced her onto the bed, his arms propping himself up near the sides of her head. "I would give anything to make sure you remain unharmed, even my blood as a sanctum." He paused, removing the distance between them as he stared deep into her. "Would you give anything for me? Even your own life?"

@Metaphysics

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"The symbol" Thana said as she smiled at the soul "you really do have an amazing soul you know that" she said as she stared at it while als wounds healed

Atrio hid his face in her shoulder to hide the sad look as the memories flooded back to his mind

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy kissed his forehead and rubbed his back "we will get help i promise" she said to himn

"....I'll take that as a yes?" She frowned and made her way towards the door "Oh, and Ansom?, you don't need to try train me anymore, its okay, you need that time to spend with Milo or Shira or whoever, I don't want to get in the way okay?" The room shook a bit.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You survived death countless times you know that?" She said as his soul dissapered

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "I don't really know how I do it maybe it's because of you" Memories of Thana flashed in his head "You were always there pushing me on" He said with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "maybe so but you survived even before that" she said as she watched a purple ball of fire float over her

[/QUOTE]
Al looked confused "What do you mean?" He said as he wiped blood off of his face and took off his shirt

Daniel reaver]Shira got undressed then got in the bath and say there silently 'why can't I get it out of my head he promised me' Shira thought as she say there with a depressed look on her face not knowing add was still there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

A ball of shadow surrounded Al and brought him to thana "what's wrong" she said as she walked over to him
*Add began to hum a soothing tune that Shira can hear a bit and he was sitting on the window frame in the main room of the dorm*

"Fair enough." Luce said. "Don't worry, I won't let anyone else sneak a peek." He winked at Hime , and let her go so that she could get dressed.

@Himeragi Seiker

Shira looked up when she heard a small hunting and blushed 'who's there' she thought as she finished washing up then got out and wraped herself in a towel and hesitantly walked out looking around

@Himeragi Seiker

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked confused "What do you mean?" He said as he wiped blood off of his face and took off his shirt
Thana shook her head "that's enought for tonight" she said as she grabed the pillow again and snuggled it then took a quick sniff. It smelt like warcher which made Thana blush slightly

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Shira looked up when she heard a small hunting and blushed 'who's there' she thought as she finished washing up then got out and wraped herself in a towel and hesitantly walked out looking around [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana shook her head "that's enought for tonight" she said as she grabed the pillow again and snuggled it then took a quick sniff. It smelt like warcher which made Thana blush slightly
Al yawned a little "I guess so" He said while laying on the floor

(BE RIGHT BACK!)

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Srry I'm bck @AsongOfIceandFire

@Nonalaka

((So Al is still alive?

[/QUOTE]
(Dakota and Ansom got Milo to the tech room and lied her on the table. Ansom could purify her database, but he has to kiss her. He asked Milo for permission.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Dakota and Ansom got Milo to the tech room and lied her on the table. Ansom could purify her database, but he has to kiss her. He asked Milo for permission.)
Milo is starting to dissapate and only nods because she is so weak

((Wait... what happened with william and 635????))

(@AsongOfIceandFire btw you didn't reply, if I was on purpose then I guess its alright.....)

Ansom attempted to put his hand on Milo's cheek and was surprised when he could touch her. He nodded and bent down, gently placing his lips to hers.

@subject 635

Nonalaka said:
(@AsongOfIceandFire btw you didn't reply, if I was on purpose then I guess its alright.....)
(Sorry xD . I thought she already walked out. Ansom is already so used to your power outbursts xDD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back