• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Absolutely." Luce said, smiling as he took her hand. "Takes us out, Hine." As he spoke, Luce pulled her close, and jumped upwards, crashing through the roof of the cafe.

@Himeragi Seiker

"Just about." Madoka said, as they slowly began to descend towards the rooftops in town. "Oh, and I really was kidding, Peaches. I hope we can be friends."

@Nonalaka

Luce threw a roll of money into the giant hole he'd left behind. "They could use the renovation, anyways...Would you like to take over? I could gets us pretty far on my own two feet." he asks, poking Hime's cheek in a playful manner.

@Himeragi Seiker

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi secretly opens a space crack which made us appear sky high above the festival. Once she was half way down, she opened up her wings and glided down into a field nearby*

''so the festival is that way. did i scare you when we were up in the sky?''

*Himeragi giggles a bit as her wings started to lose its feathers as the wind carries it away. As if there wasnt even flesh holding the feathers together*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#5900b3][B]*Add was still sitting in the window frame of the main room. He then started to sing a bit. His voice starting to change whenever and it changed so much that he sounded like 5 different people and even sounding like a girl at some points*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#5900b3][B][media][/B][/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJwcCHU91_I said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJwcCHU91_I[/URL][/media]

*Himeragi blushed a bit*

''th-thanks...so shall we go there?''
ShirA stood there staring at add for a while and listening to the song before she walked back into the bath room and sliped on her under wear and just her shirt buttoning it till four bottos sat there unbotoned then walked back out to listen to add

@Himeragi Seiker

@Himeragi Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Thana closed her eues "you too" she said tiredly as she late there and slowly fall asleep while still cuddling her pillow

Blake stood there back at the school on the roof and breathed in the air "tis a sweet night" he said softly

Al had a dream where the girl appeared again except this time Al couldn't move she licked his face before giggling Al spoke "Wha-What the hell!" The woman pulled out the knife and slowly slid it across Al's throat he woke up screaming as sweat dripped off his face

@Daniel reaver

Shira eventually walked back into ansoms room and sat there in the center of his bed hugginf his pillow tightly "please come back" she said to her self as she nuzzled the pillow

Thana quickly woke up and looked over at al "what the" she said as she tiredly Rubbed one of her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira eventually walked back into ansoms room and sat there in the center of his bed hugginf his pillow tightly "please come back" she said to her self as she nuzzled the pillow

Thana quickly woke up and looked over at al "what the" she said as she tiredly Rubbed one of her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Al looked over at Thana in panic as he was unable to speak from terror he felt his neck in fear he had actully been sliced there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stared at him curiously "what happened" she asked tiredly

[/QUOTE]
Al finally managed a few words "I-It hu-hurt" He said but the screaming had caused him to lose his voice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stared at him confused "was it s nightmare" she asked

[/QUOTE]
Al nodded at least he thought it was a tear slid down his face but he didn't notice

Thana nodded a little then pointed to a giant block of black stone that looked like a sacrificing table "go lay down" she said as she layed back down in her bed

[QUOTE="subject 635]@shortshot8 635 "I saw you murder him... right in front of me...."

[/QUOTE]
Cam looked at his hands "H-He was my best friend why would I?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded a little then pointed to a giant block of black stone that looked like a sacrificing table "go lay down" she said as she layed back down in her bed

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and nodded before laying down on it as he laid down it felt cold yet warm at the same time

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled "it's made to block out nightmares from servants of death" Thana said through a yawn beofre going back to sleep

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled before going into a dreamless sleep

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Ima make Mac find 635 and Cam for Thana cause they r the ones that attacked Al))

[/QUOTE]
(KK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back