• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo gets dressed with a snap "my coding still works"

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Good. Just do not be surprised if you find some new code. Genetic code." He laughed and a portal opened. "Let's go."

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo grabs Ansom's arm "ok"

635 looks around "what is going on"

[/QUOTE]
Ansom stepped through the portal and they both appeared back on the roof. It appeared that no time had passed. "I hope you had fun." He chuckled.

Madoka leaned in closer, cupping Mariko's cheeks as he deepened the kiss.

@Nonalaka

As Milo steps through the portal she turns to code again and goes through Ansom

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom stepped through the portal and they both appeared back on the roof. It appeared that no time had passed. "I hope you had fun." He chuckled.
Milo smiles "I did"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looks at 635 "You attacked me" He said
635 looks surprised "I don't remember that"

[QUOTE="subject 635]As Milo steps through the portal she turns to code again and goes through Ansom

Milo smiles "I did"

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Well....I am going to go." He gave Milo a quick hug. "By the way.....if the time arises.....I am not the father." He jumped off the roof and landed in the courtyard below.

[QUOTE="subject 635]As Milo steps through the portal she turns to code again and goes through Ansom

Milo smiles "I did"

635 looks surprised "I don't remember that"

[/QUOTE]
Cam appeared in front of Al and stabbed him in the chest rapidly "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "Well....I am going to go." He gave Milo a quick hug. "By the way.....if the time arises.....I am not the father." He jumped off the roof and landed in the courtyard below.
Milo laughs "silly codes can't get pregnet"

635 puts her back against the wall as she witnesses the killing

"Why are you doing this"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo laughs "silly codes can't get pregnet"

"Why are you doing this"

[/QUOTE]
Cam starts to laugh "HE DESERVES DEATH!!!!" Al started to cough up blood before dropping to the floor covered from his neck the his stomach with blood as his eyes turned grey

Dakota lay on the grass with as she paged through her book, she had nothing better to do Really, but she was still bored.

------------

Moriko moved in a little closer still, her hair flowers changing many different colours at the one time.

@Kalin Scarlet

((Sorry my WiFi is being weird, I had to keep rewriting the message ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo laughs "silly codes can't get pregnet"

"Why are you doing this"

[/QUOTE]
"Well....when you have my power.....you can get anyone pregnant." Ansom called out. "To be honest....I wouldn't mind having a child with you." He shrugged and began to walk away.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well....when you have my power.....you can get anyone pregnant." Ansom called out. "To be honest....I wouldn't mind having a child with you." He shrugged and began to walk away.
((Lmfao))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Milo starts to glitch out uncontrollably "oh no.. a virus.."

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked around before quickly grabing ruthy and pushing her up against one of the school buildings in a hidden spot [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She looked at him confused "whats wrong" she whispered.

(Its okay ^^)

Madoka's tail flailed around happily until it found itself wrapped around Moriko once again. It kept the two close, as they embraced in a passionate kiss. All around them, the flowers began to go into full bloom.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo starts to glitch out uncontrollably "oh no.. a virus.."

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sat down on a bench. "Hmmm...I wonder how Shira is doing." He glanced up and noticed Milo glitching out. He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Coding....." He muttered.

(Brb guys

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 runs with William

[/QUOTE]
William calls out "SOMEONE ANYONE HELP!!!"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo falls to her knees

[/QUOTE]
Ansom appeared next to Milo. "Are you okay?" He asked as he knelt down beside her. "What is wrong?"

"Hey" Dakota waved at Ansom from where she sat "I thought you'd be spending time with your girlfriend?" She asked

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back