• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras eyes went wide at the site of Al before she turned and quickly ran past William crying more and taking the long way to ansoms room
(Wasnt Al with Blake a second ago)

[/QUOTE]
(Al left because he got bored xD ) Al lit a fire in a circle around Shira as he spoke "If you keep on running I can never explain myself Shira!" He said as a tear slid out of his eye

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo stands up and sighs as she walks through

As milo walks through her body becomes solid

[/QUOTE]
Once they appeared in a large room. Ansom smiled. "Are you going to stay dressed?"

*Add flies to Shira and grabs her as him and her teleport into Ansom's dorm room*

''im not gonna say anything...just i hope you find what your looking for...or hope that whatever you are trying to do, you get what you want. il take my leave now...or would you like me to stay?''

@Daniel reaver

"Maybe I think you have a nice pair of legs." Luce said, smirking. "Maybe you're right, and I totally have a thing for maids. Or maybe I could just use the company. Like you said before, it sucks to be alone. So maybe...I think you're special. Attractive, too.Maybe I'd like to get to know you a bit, in the hopes of having fun together. Man, that is alot of maybes..." He said. He then looked back at Hime, a gentle smile on his face. As well as a faint blush.

@Himeragi Seiker

Shira looked around then turned to Al with tears streaming down her cheeks "I don't need to hear any more you've done enough" she yelled before she tried to leave the fire circle before add grabed her and took her to ansoms room "y-you can stay if you want" Shira said as she wiped the tears away

@Himeragi Seiker

*Add flies to Shira and grabs her as him and her teleport into Ansom's dorm room*

''im not gonna say anything...just i hope you find what your looking for...or hope that whatever you are trying to do, you get what you want. il take my leave now...or would you like me to stay?''

@Daniel reaver

Madoka leaned just a bit further, but stopped suddenly, a smile crossing his lips. "I think, just this once, I will be a gentleman." With that he stood up straight, and looked Moriko in the eyes. "May I kiss you?"

@Nonalaka

Violetta grinned, the bunny waving at Ansom.

Bout time, Annie. Ya doofus.

She looked up at the sky, turning a cloud into a bunny.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked around then turned to Al with tears streaming down her cheeks "I don't need to hear any more you've done enough" she yelled before she tried to leave the fire circle before add grabed her and took her to ansoms room "y-you can stay if you want" Shira said as she wiped the tears away

[/QUOTE]
''alright...il stay, sure. im just here to make sure you find what your looking for. and also protect you if necessary. il see ya later then''

*Add jumped into a space crack that leads him onto the school rooftop*

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo sighs "shoukd I act like I really really want to?..."

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Oh...you do want to. Unless, of course, you want to be deactivated." He pulled off his shirt and lied down on the bed.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Maybe I think you have a nice pair of legs." Luce said, smirking. "Maybe you're right, and I totally have a thing for maids. Or maybe I could just use the company. Like you said before, it sucks to be alone. So maybe...I think you're special. Attractive, too.Maybe I'd like to get to know you a bit, in the hopes of having fun together. Man, that is alot of maybes..." He said. He then looked back at Hime, a gentle smile on his face. As well as a faint blush.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "Oh...you do want to. Unless, of course, you want to be deactivated." He pulled off his shirt and lied down on the bed.
Milo sits on Ansom with legs on both sides kneling on the bed "ok then...." she takes off her shirt and kisses Ansom

shortyshot8 said:
Cam walked into the hallway and saw Al "635 now's our chance kill Al!!!"
@subject 635
635's eyes go wide "I will do so.." she unsheathes mayhem as Fear glows with a red aura

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo sits on Ansom with legs on both sides kneling on the bed "ok then...." she takes off her shirt and kisses Ansom

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Perfect." (Fade to black?)

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 walks towards Al

((Yea

[/QUOTE]
Ansom woke up next to Milo. He chuckled and got out of bed before getting dressed.

Al doesn't notice 635 and uses his telepathic link to talk to Shira "Tell me Shira can you really trust Ansom I thought I could once I was wrong...."

((Ah jeez Is al a freaking cat? Or is he Kenny? How many times does he die in a week seriously xD ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back