• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras eyes went wide then she looked down in sadness "no I haven't seen him" she said as tears came to her eyes again "why would I know where that evil man went" she said before pushing past him

[/QUOTE]
William grabs her by the shoulder "What are you talking about Al isn't evil he never would do anything wrong so what happened!"

Violetta stopped, the battery having died. Shrugging she tapped the screen, the battery running back to full, the screen having a winking smiley face. She threw it, it disappearing and reappearing flying at Ansom's face.

She giggled, wondering what Ansom would do.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled and shook his head. "A couple hundred?? No, it has only been about 60 years since you were made. 'The Digital Revolution' they call it." He smiled. "I do not need anything." He shrugged. "In fact, I was just about to disable all electronics for awhile."
Milo goed wide eyed "Wha...what did you say..."

Milo just stares at ansom

Ansom shrugged until he glanced something at the corner of his eyes. He managed to get his hand up in the time to grab the object. A portable game device. "Yeah, I am definitely disabling electronic. Ever heard of an EMP?" He laughed.

@subject 635

Bl

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little more "I remember when Thana was Thanos he was my Bro but thanks to Haiiro he is now a she"
ake chuckled a little "you remember....he was even younger when I met him he was a five year old Al helpless and sad till thy accepted me as a servant" Blake said softly as he remembered 400 years ago when he was alive

Violetta twirled her fingers, a bunny popping up on the screen. It gave Ansom a thumbs up, winking at him.

Violetta was laughing now. She was having too much fun.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Bl
ake chuckled a little "you remember....he was even younger when I met him he was a five year old Al helpless and sad till thy accepted me as a servant" Blake said softly as he remembered 400 years ago when he was alive

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "I would never forget my best friend"

shortyshot8 said:
William grabs her by the shoulder "What are you talking about Al isn't evil he never would do anything wrong so what happened!"
Shira pulled away from him and yelled "he broke my heart he ripped it out then spat on it with another woman" she yelled at him as more tears came to her eyes

Dakota was watching the happenings from where she sat and let a sigh "even with a girlfriend he's still surrounded by women" she mumbled as she shook her head and went back to reading.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira pulled away from him and yelled "he broke my heart he ripped it out then spat on it with another woman" she yelled at him as more tears came to her eyes

[/QUOTE]
William looked down and started laughing "Think for a minute Al promised you he would never lie to you and........HE NEVER BREAKS A PROMISE"

"Well he did!!!" Shira yelled before she hugged herself and cried more "he hurt me and I'll never forgive him for that" she said as she wiped her nose

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo shook "N-No.. please don't...."

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "Why should I listen to you. I am like your older sibling and I do not listen to younger family members." He smiled and looked at the device. "A bunny?" He mumbled before throwing the device as far as he could.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed. "Why should I listen to you. I am like your older sibling and I do not listen to younger family members." He smiled and looked at the device. "A bunny?" He mumbled before throwing the device as far as he could.
Milo looks down defeated "please I will do anything..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well he did" Shira yelled before she hugged herself and cried more "he hurt me and I'll never forgive him for that" she said as she wiped her nose

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Tell me with who exactly I can run a test of his blood to find out but I would like to know who you think it was"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well he did" Shira yelled before she hugged herself and cried more "he hurt me and I'll never forgive him for that" she said as she wiped her nose

[/QUOTE]
*Add started to move to his dorm until he sees Shira and William*

Mind: should keep silent...probably stand here for a while...

"How would I know All I know was that he said she looked just like me and said it with a passion" Shira telled before she slapped him then quickly started to walk away crying

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo looks down defeated "please I will do anything..."

[/QUOTE]
"Anything?" Ansom tilted his head before laughing. "That is a very unwise thing to say to me."

Violetta frowned, snapping her fingers, the game appearing back in his hands. The bunny was pouting now, and it had a purple flower on its ear.

She chewed on some beef jerky, still relaxing in the air in the courtyard.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How would I know All I know was that he said she looked just like me and said it with a passion" Shira telled before she slapped him then quickly started to walk away crying

[/QUOTE]
*Add then decided to speak up with a look on his face that shows that he cares*

''shira...you okay?''

@shortyshot8

"Hehe.~ I don't mind it. I mean, I am flirting, after all. Its only natural you'd respond this way." Madoka said, laughing quietly "Of course, if you'd rather I stop my attempts to express how I feel, Please tell me so."

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo sighs "is it not the only way I have a chance to live...."

[/QUOTE]
"What I meant to say is that is unwise to say that at this moment. After all...." Ansom smiled. "I am a male.....with the body of a teenager." He winked. "See where I am going with this?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How would I know All I know was that he said she looked just like me and said it with a passion" Shira telled before she slapped him then quickly started to walk away crying

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes widened as he froze the path ahead of Shira "So me and Al do have the same dreams after all...." William walked over to Shira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back