• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac looks at Al angrily
635 Screams and laughs at the same time

[/QUOTE]
Cam appears with 635 on top of the school as the sun is setting "Beautiful isn't it?"

"She is my master my sister and my savior" Blake said as he walked to the living room and sat down "what is she to you" Blake asked Al back

@shortyshot8

Thana nodded in approval "what do you not agree with my chooses of servants" Thana said as she sat up and cuddled a pillow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She is my master my sister and my savior" Blake said as he walked to the living room and sat down "what is she to you" Blake asked Al back
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al looked at his hands "She helped me realise what my purpose is and......She is my best friend in the world" He said with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just giggled "no I've had fun but since I have met you I only have fun when Im with you" she said softly as she nuzzled his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Well, looks like you need to learn how to have fun without me." Ansom nodded. "It isn't that hard. I am not that fun. I am the Anti-God after all." He chuckled.

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 "it is magnifecent"

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Agreed it is my favorite time of the day"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She is my master my sister and my savior" Blake said as he walked to the living room and sat down "what is she to you" Blake asked Al back
@shortyshot8

Thana nodded in approval "what do you not agree with my chooses of servants" Thana said as she sat up and cuddled a pillow

[/QUOTE]
Mac "no sister..."

Blake smiled "that is good that thy likes her so much it's good for a servant to like thy master" he said as he crossed his arms as his armor turned back to regular clothes

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Well, looks like you need to learn how to have fun without me." Ansom nodded. "It isn't that hard. I am not that fun. I am the Anti-God after all." He chuckled.
Shira nuzzled him more "your the funniest man in the world to me" she said softly "and your more beautiful than God"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake smiled "that is good that thy likes her so much it's good for a servant to like thy master" he said as he crossed his arms as his armor turned back to regular clothes

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "I don't consider her as a Master even though she is I just......We've been friends for a very long time"

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "I don't consider her as a Master even though she is I just......We've been friends for a very long time"
Blake looked at al "she won't treat us like servants unless she has too so that's good" Blake said as he looked out a window

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"then why do you want to inquire about one of them" Thana said as she looked at him curiously

[/QUOTE]
Mac "I was asking where you found one such as that Al fellow.... he seems loyal, hard to find nowadays..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nuzzled him more "your the funniest man in the world to me" she said softly "and your more beautiful than God"

[/QUOTE]
"I already know that I am better than God. I've met the kid." Ansom rolled his eyes. "I am going to leave....and you are not going to follow. Got it?"

((Dakota is wandering around the courtyard if anyone is free uvu;))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake looked at al "she won't treat us like servants unless she has too so that's good" Blake said as he looked out a window

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little more "I remember when Thana was Thanos he was my Bro but thanks to Haiiro he is now a she"

Milo looks back and says to herself "yeesh, that's preety harsh"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I found him at the school he asked me to bring his mother back and I did" Thana said softly as she cuddled the pillow more

[/QUOTE]
Mac "well he is a very good servant... he even asked to take care of father.."

Milo glitches to the roof to watch what is happening

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo looks back and says to herself "yeesh, that's preety harsh"

Mac "well he is a very good servant... he even asked to take care of father.."

Milo glitches to the roof to watch what is happening

[/QUOTE]
Cam looks at Milo "You again?"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo looks back and puts a finger to her mouth and looks back down
635 "cmon let's move"

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighs as he jumps off the roof and heads to his dorm with 635 still on his back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back