• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac walks in and sees Thana "death.... I found you" unsheathes swords

[/QUOTE]
Al lights his hands on fire and pulls the man back "You lied to me!"

Thana slowly opened her eyes and looked at him then layed her head back down "hello brother" she said exauhsted as she closed her eyes again

Blake grabed Al and pulled him aside then wispered in his ear "that is the mark of a brother of death" he wispered into als ear as they stood there with one hand on ALS shpulder to restrain him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira growled and jumped onto ansoms back wraping her legs around his waist and nuzzling his cheek with hers "no farther" she said sternly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "I said we shall see." He smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana slowly opened her eyes and looked at him then layed her head back down "hello brother" she said exauhsted as she closed her eyes again
Blake grabed Al and pulled him aside then wispered in his ear "that is the mark of a brother of death" he wispered into als ear as they stood there

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed before sitting down next to Thana again "Man you people are strange"

"I care little for what father wants" Thana said as she layed there and breathed deep tired breaths

Blake stood on the other side of Thana from Al and faced the man

@shortyshot8 @subject 635

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mac looks up "father was worried sister.... I was too... we lost contct.."

[/QUOTE]
Al looks confused "Hey Thana can you please explain what is going on?"

Milo comes out of the computer "BOOORRRRIIINNGG"

635 finishes eating

Mac stands up "it is not him you are to worry for ... for your enemy has sent his minion..."

Thana sighed "I know this but what he doesn't know is that death has found love and that love is stronger than he will ever be" she said as she sat up and looked over to Mac

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned and bit ansoms neck as she held onto him tightly with her legs and arms
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed and they both appeared in the courtyard. "Go have fun." He said.

"Thou doesn't need to know who I love Al thou needs to know is that he loves me as much as I love him" Thana said as she smiled at the thought of watcher

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed and they both appeared in the courtyard. "Go have fun." He said.
"I only have fun when Im with you" Shira said objectively as she layed her head on his shoulder and still cling to his back

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Thou doesn't need to know who I love Al thou needs to know is that he loves me as much as I love him" Thana said as she smiled at the thought of watcher

[/QUOTE]
Mac nods "I understand... so do you know why we lost connection?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Thou doesn't need to know who I love Al thou needs to know is that he loves me as much as I love him" Thana said as she smiled at the thought of watcher

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed a little "Do you want me to take care of your father?" He said as he lit his hand on fire

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo walks out of computer lab
635 stands up but hugs Cam from behind laughing

[/QUOTE]
Cam lifts her up from her legs giving her a piggyback ride (Because reasons xD ) He laughed

Thana shrugged "i have no clue" she said as she layed back down on her bed and snuggled her sheets

Blake sighed and walked over to Al "thy master needs some privacy with her brother" he said to al before gesturing him twoards the door then walking out

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "Do you want me to take care of your father?" He said as he lit his hand on fire
Cam lifts her up from her legs giving her a piggyback ride (Because reasons xD ) He laughed
Mac looks at Al angrily

635 Screams and laughs at the same time

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I only have fun when Im with you" Shira said objectively as she layed her head on his shoulder and still cling to his back
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Are you saying that you have never had fun before you met me?" Ansom asked Shira.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana shrugged "i have no clue" she said as she layed back down
Blake sighed and walked over to Al "thy master needs some privacy with her brother" he said to al before gesturing him twoards the door then walking out

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed as he stood up and stretched before walking out "Say Blake what is Thana to you?"

Shira just giggled "no I've had fun but since I have met you I only have fun when Im with you" she said softly as she nuzzled his neck

@AsongOfIceandFire

She stared at him, blinking a few times, her eyelashes fluttering a bit as she did so "y-you're making me worse!" She giggled a little as she pulled at the sleeves of her jacket, and looked at the ground.

@Kalin Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back