• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
"I already know that I am better than God. I've met the kid." Ansom rolled his eyes. "I am going to leave....and you are not going to follow. Got it?"
Shira frowned slightly and got off of ansoms back then walked in front of him and nuzzled his chest "promise me you will come back to me" she said to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo looks back and says to herself "yeesh, that's preety harsh"

Mac "well he is a very good servant... he even asked to take care of father.."

Milo glitches to the roof to watch what is happening

[/QUOTE]
Thana giggled "he's an idiot but hes a noble and pure one" Thana said as she looked at a floating ball of purple flame that floated by

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned slightly and got off of ansoms back then walked in front of him and nuzzled his chest "promise me you will come back to me" she said to him
@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana giggled "he's an idiot but hes a noble and pure one" Thana said as she looked at a floating ball of purple flame that floated by

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Of course I will....come back." He laughed. "I may even allow you to have one request from me." He winked and began to walk away.

Shira stood there and hesitantly took a step twoards ansom wanting to just grab him and force him to come home and cuddle with her but she held her self back and forced her self to slowly walk the other way before siting on a bench and looking at the ground as a tear sliped from her eye and she quickly wiped it away "he promised me.... So why do I feel like he won't keep it" she said softly to her self

Ansom appeared behind Milo. "I am sorry. What did you say, Milo?" He cocked his head to the side, a slight smirk on his face.

@subject 635

Dakota was sitting on the grass as she read her book glancing around idly.

Available Characters -

Add - Courtyard

Natsuru / Natsumi - Library

Emiko - Performing Arts Center (near School)

Ciella - Performing Arts Center (Separate room from Emiko's)

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo doesn't even budge "Hello ansom, God of chaos, The 'player'

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "The player? I only play one game. The game of life." He walked to Milo's side. "Hmm....Milo.....I haven't met you in person before. The goddess of the electronic age? You are a newborn in the history of gods and goddesses." He chuckled.

Violetta was floating in midair, playing some kind of handheld fighting game, a new sucker still in mouth. Her hair hung backwards, swaying slightly with her passioned movements. She gritted her teeth, focusing on beating the boss without cheating.

Shira sat there as another tear slid down her cheek before she brought one hand to her face "please ansom please keep your promise" she said quietly to her self before getting up and started heading to ansoms dorm

(Oh oh @Himeragi Seiker can add interact with Atrio and ruthy)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sat there as another tear slid down her cheek before she brought one hand to her face "please ansom please keep your promise" she said quietly to her self before getting up and started heading to ansoms dorm

[/QUOTE]
William walked out of his dorm and noticed Shira "Oh hey there Shira what's wrong?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "The player? I only play one game. The game of life." He walked to Milo's side. "Hmm....Milo.....I haven't met you in person before. The goddess of the electronic age? You are a newborn in the history of gods and goddesses." He chuckled.
Milo "this is true... but couple hundred does great for the pores" Milo turns to face Ansom "so... what do you need? Knowing you... which, I have some knowledge on, there is always something.."

Metaphysics said:
"Oh okay." Eve said, happy that Zero had returned to his calm self. She chuckled a bit when she saw the bed form. "Haha, you actually forgot the bed?" She asked jokingly.
"Well, I'm not perfect, as much as I wish I was." Zero laughed, strolling over towards the bed and sitting on it. Eventually, he flopped over, landing on the bed and patting the area next to him, the sheets folding into the form of his hands.

Shira looked up then quickly wiped the tears away "oh hey" she said as she sniffed then tryed to act normal "what's up?" She asked with a fake smile

Atrio looked around the yard as he held ruthys hand tightly and looking around frantacly "we need to find some one or run" he said to her

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked up then quickly wiped the tears away "oh hey" she said as she sniffed then tryed to act normal "what's up?" She asked with a fake smile

[/QUOTE]
William looked at Shira "I'm just trying to find Al say you guys used to date any clue where he could be? He is the person I truly care about in this world......Say are you two still together?"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo "this is true... but couple hundred does great for the pores" Milo turns to face Ansom "so... what do you need? Knowing you... which, I have some knowledge on, there is always something.."

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled and shook his head. "A couple hundred?? No, it has only been about 60 years since you were made. 'The Digital Revolution' they call it." He smiled. "I do not need anything." He shrugged. "In fact, I was just about to disable all electronics for awhile."

Shiras eyes went wide then she looked down in sadness "no I haven't seen him" she said as tears came to her eyes again "why would I know where that evil man went" she said before pushing past him to hide her tears

@shortyshot8

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled and shook his head. "A couple hundred?? No, it has only been about 60 years since you were made. 'The Digital Revolution' they call it." He smiled. "I do not need anything." He shrugged. "In fact, I was just about to disable all electronics for awhile."
Milo facepalms "I'm waiting for a hundred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back