• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened as he froze the path ahead of Shira "So me and Al do have the same dreams after all...." William walked over to Shira
*Add watches closely at William's actions on Shira charging plasma in his body*

@Daniel reaver

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"What I meant to say is that is unwise to say that at this moment. After all...." Ansom smiled. "I am a male.....with the body of a teenager." He winked. "See where I am going with this?"
Milo "I see.... so is there no way to save myself...."

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo "I see.... so is there no way to save myself...."

[/QUOTE]
"One way." Ansom shrugged. "And it involves a bed....or a couch....heck, it can even be the floor."

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo looks down and sighs ".... I have no other choice...."

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Are you saying.....you accept my offer?" He asked before staring off at the horizon. "To be honest....I didn't expect that."

Lumina said:
Violetta frowned, snapping her fingers, the game appearing back in his hands. The bunny was pouting now, and it had a purple flower on its ear.
She chewed on some beef jerky, still relaxing in the air in the courtyard.
((@AsongOfIceandFire forgot to tag you xD ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "Are you saying.....you accept my offer?" He asked before staring off at the horizon. "To be honest....I didn't expect that."
Milo looks at Ansom "well hey... I'm want to live long enough to actually be called a goddess

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo looks at Ansom "well hey... I'm want to live long enough to actually be called a goddess

[/QUOTE]
Milo "that EMP would fry me..."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Milo looks down "you truly live up to your name...."

Madoka leaned in close to Moriko, close enough to feel his breath on her lips. "I'm glad you feel that way..."

@Nonalaka

---

"Fine, I was teasing you. Doesn't mean I wasn't flirting. If you'd like, I could try again, and focus solely on the flirting this time. " He said, smiling as he raised her chin.

@Himeragi Seiker

Dakota got up and gave a stretch and a yawn. She began to wander around the courtyard looking for something to do, she was really bored.

Shira tried to get around the ice "I don't care about your dreams I care about what he did to me" Shira said as a metal gautlet appered on her hand and she smashed the ice then quickly started to walk twoards ansoms dorm again not noticing add

Moriko stared at him, her heart was racing at him being so close to her face, her hair flowers glowing a bright bright red

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira tried to get around the ice "I don't care about your dreams I care about what he did to me" Shira said as a metal gautlet appered on her hand and she smashed the ice then quickly started to walk again not noticing add

[/QUOTE]
William was getting annoyed as he followed "What kind of a man do you think he is! He doesn't ever lie and he would never cheat on someone!!" He said as a tear slid down his face "I won't let you lie about Al!!"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo looks down upset and her code starts to show on her neck "sigh....."

Milo "heh... I should've seen it coming"

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "So....do you have a bed?"

"I'm not lying about him I know what he did....plus he called me a freind just a freind... Do you know what that feels like to feel that you might have had some thing special with some one only for that some one to throw it out on you" Shira yelled back as she headed into the dorm buildings and twoards ansoms room

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo "no... I sleep on code...."

[/QUOTE]
"Well.....then we can go to my realm." Ansom smiled and opened a portal. "Ladies first..."

Shiras eyes went wide at the site of Al before she turned and quickly ran past William crying more and taking the long way to ansoms room

(Wasnt Al with Blake a second ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back