• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without another word, Madoka leaped towards her, pulling Mariko into a kiss as his feet floated back to the ground.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 reaches Al as she grabs his head with fear causing him to freez in fear as she drives mayhem through Als stomach

[/QUOTE]
Al looks shocked as he pulls the blade out and throws 635 "Will you just give up!"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo is sleeping on the bed

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shook Milo awake. "Wake up, Goddess." He chuckled.

[QUOTE="subject 635]635 gets back up and stares at Al with full black eyes "......"

Milo wakes up slowly "huh....."

[/QUOTE]
Al falls to his knees and clenches his stomach "Wh-Why are you doing this?"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo rubs her eyes "wha..."

635 looks at cam waiting for the command

[/QUOTE]
Cam picks up 635 and chucks her at Al "COME ON YOU CAN WIN THIS!!!"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo rubs her eyes "wha..."

635 looks at cam waiting for the command

[/QUOTE]
"Hello, sweetums." Ansomplaced a kiss on Milo's cheek. "You can leave now. I can see how much you dislike me."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Hello, sweetums." Ansomplaced a kiss on Milo's cheek. "You can leave now. I can see how much you dislike me."
Milo looks confused "I don't know what happened.... but... I actually like you now..."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam picks up 635 and chucks her at Al "COME ON YOU CAN WIN THIS!!!"
635 looks down at Al and raises mayhem

Milo smiles at Ansom

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo looks confused "I don't know what happened.... but... I actually like you now..."

[/QUOTE]
Ansom had a look of genuine surprise. "You.....like me?" He laughed. Isn't that a twist."

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo looks confused "I don't know what happened.... but... I actually like you now..."

Milo smiles at Ansom

[/QUOTE]
Al looks up but is unable to move before speaking "Why do you always listen to him!!!"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo laughs " I know right. Its like my code was changed last night except I don't know how that could happen"

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "It must because I didn't use a firewall." He winked and pulled his shirt on.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Mayhem was in mid swing and stops right at Als neck not cutting him "because....."

[/QUOTE]
Al looked surprised "Because what?"

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo giggles as she gets out of bed "maybe"

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Well....I had.....fun." He put on some shoes. "Come.....get dressed."

Moriko tensed for a it as she wasn't expecting him to react so fast but relaxed into the kiss immediately after leaning a little closer to him.

@Kalin Scarlet

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "Well....I had.....fun." He put on some shoes. "Come.....get dressed."
Milo gets dressed with a snap "my coding still works"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked "Wh-Why did you stop don't you love me!?!"
635's eyes turn normal as she holds her head and takes mayhem away from Als neck "wh-what is going on..."

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo gets dressed with a snap "my coding still works"

635's eyes turn normal as she holds her head and takes mayhem away from Als neck "wh-what is going on..."

[/QUOTE]
Al struggles to stand u "It's over Cam you die here!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back