• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milo is on her hands and knees as the virus spreads and she gets weaker

"I... I have a virus.... I wasn't ready.... for dimension travelling yet...."

The virus breaks whatever coding that made Milo like Ansom "why did I say I liked you...."

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo began to cough "why did I do this..."

[/QUOTE]
Ansom looked a little hurt. "I see....." He sighed and stood up. "I was actually thinking there could've been something between us." He shrugged and began to walk away. "I am sorry for wasting your time."

((Dakota doesn't exist to anyone xD poor girl, she really is just full of bad luck))

[QUOTE="subject 635]Milo starts coughing up coded blood
Whispers to herself "why did I trust him.."

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed and walked back to Milo. "Even though you do not like me.....I would like to help." He held out a hand. "Take my arm. Please. I cannot watch you cough in pain."

Nonalaka said:
((Dakota doesn't exist to anyone xD poor girl, she really is just full of bad luck))
((Lol we typed these at the same time))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom sighed and walked back to Milo. "Even though you do not like me.....I would like to help." He held out a hand. "Take my arm. Please. I cannot watch you cough in pain."
Milo does "o-ok... can... she help.. too.."

"I don't know if its the right time to ask how you feel about me. " Madoka says, smiling as he takes a step back. "But I might just be falling for you, Meowriko.~"

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Lol we typed these at the same time))

Milo does "o-ok... can... she help.. too.."

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Yeah....sure." He motioned for Dakota to come over. Why would I think that I could be liked by anyone other than a Succubus. He sighed.

@Nonalaka

((Yay lol))

Dakota makes her way over to the girl and Ansom. She looks at Ansom giving him a questioning 'is something wrong with you' look. Before turning to the girl "what happened?"

@AsongOfIceandFire @subject 635

Nonalaka said:
((Yay lol))
Dakota makes her way over to the girl and Ansom. She looks at Ansom giving him a questioning 'is something wrong with you' look. Before turning to the girl "what happened?"

Milo "I'm basically coding.... I.... wasn't .. prepared to... go to....." coughs up more coded blood "another dimension... got a virus..."

Ansom nodded. "It is my fault. I am sorry, Milo. Truly. I forced you to do something that you didn't want to do." He sighed and held her arm for support. "Dakota, can you take her from here?"

@Nonalaka @subject 635

Dakota furrowed her brow "what are we supposed to do? There's no point going to the infirmary if you are code..." she placed a finger on her chin as she thought.

@subject 635

She looked at him for a bit "of course...but arent you coming?" she helped Milo up and began to take her somewhere where she could rest.

"You're an adorable flower. And I think your lips taste even better than your blood~" Madoka said then, laughing at his cheesy statement, though he meant every word of it. He pulled Mariko closer with his tail. "So, what should we do now?"

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Dakota furrowed her brow "what are we supposed to do? There's no point going to the infirmary if you are code..." she placed a finger on her chin as she thought.
@subject 635

She looked at him for a bit "of course...but arent you coming?" she helped Milo up and began to take her somewhere where she could rest.

"I would come but.....she doesn't like me." Ansom sighed. "Isn't that right, Milo?" He asked the goddess.

@subject 635

She yanked his arm "Nows not the time Ansom, come if you're coming" she replied with a sense of urgency in her voice as she continued to help Milo to the tech lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back